Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Who is Hector Heredia? Just tweeted this:
@CienxCientoBoca @Jocalleri the only offer that remains is that of the Brighton correct gentlemen! It is so!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
From Johnny Cantor:

Johnny Cantor Retweeted CienxCientoBoca
Boca has not responded to the offer of Brighton in England, still the situation is not defined @Jocalleri. #google

Translated from:

CienxCientoBoca
‏@CienxCientoBoca
Boca no ha respondido a la oferta del Brighton de Inglaterra, todavia no se define la situacion de @Jocalleri .

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
All I can find is stuff about a loan to bologna

Really ? I just searched 'Jonathan Calleri'......

Original journalist that was tweeting

c6c00ec51dc691a3e12831837ca75145.jpg

Other stuff

83dc85dc2676270ec1dd3731854c7ebd.jpg

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Any credible accounts say anything new?

All I can find on Twitter is Calleri to Inter and loan to Bologna, nothing about us.

Sorry talking bollocks

⑫LaMitadMas1Cba ‏@LaMitadMas1Cba 3h3 hours ago

AHORA | Oferta de U$S 10M del #Brighton inglés que milita en la segunda división por Jonathan Calleri. Vía @Tato_Aguilera
Translated from Spanish by Bing

NOW | Offer of U$ S 10M of the #Brighton English, who plays in the second division by Jonathan Calleri. Via @Tato_Aguilera

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Who is Hector Heredia? Just tweeted this:
@CienxCientoBoca @Jocalleri the only offer that remains is that of the Brighton correct gentlemen! It is so!

The only reliable source I know. He has not been wrong once throughout this silly affair.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
[MENTION=750]swindonseagull[/MENTION] Nothing as far as I can tell. No agreement as of yet with Inter but still optimisitic it could be reached this weekend
8:08 PM - 9 Jan 2016
0 retweets 0 likes
Tweet text
Reply to @golazoargentino

Andy &#8207 [MENTION=750]swindonseagull[/MENTION] 6m6 minutes ago

@golazoargentino do you mean agreement with Inter or with Brighton? Do you think there is any chance he will sign for Brighton?
0 retweets 0 likes

Peter Coates ‏@golazoargentino 5m5 minutes ago
[MENTION=750]swindonseagull[/MENTION] With Inter I'm afraid. Brighton don't get any mention in the Argentine press so I would be amazed if that happened
0 retweets 0 likes

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Surely if they had any intention of accepting our offer they would've by now? As far as we know it's been on the table for weeks and yet all the parties continue to try and find another one. There must be a point where we say enough is enough...

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
FFS. Is this still going on. Inter or Brighton. FFS. We are Brighton. Little Brighton. 4 years in the top flight in 115 years. Or Inter. FFS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here