Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're On Our Way...

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Nice to hear it sung at a decent pace and not rushed the fvck out of it.

As said on another thread would love to hear this sung, originally thought it would be good for Tony Bloom but would have been good for Dick! Perhaps both as a tribute to both who have got us where we are today.

"Dick Knight had a dream, to save our football team,
We had no money, no pitch not even a home,
He still carried on, he bought us back home,
Twenty years later, were still going strong"

"Tony had a dream, to build that football team,
He gave us money , a kit , and even a home,
He bought Murray back, to lead the attack
We're Brighton and hove Albion, we're On our way back."

Needs tweaking here and there but would sound good in full voice.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Still hate it as it brings back memories of 3 16 year old Sheffield Wednesday fans giving it the bollocks at Brighton Station and walking around the whole AMEX singing this song at us before the play off match last season.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
How'd that go for them?

I guess they're still On Their Way

sid-james-01.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Still hate it as it brings back memories of 3 16 year old Sheffield Wednesday fans giving it the bollocks at Brighton Station and walking around the whole AMEX singing this song at us before the play off match last season.

Literally loads of their fans are jumping on it on Twitter saying it sounds shit and they do it better and 'get your own songs' etc. Again, the irony being it's been about for years and lots of clubs sing it - Hudds were against us the other night :facepalm:

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Literally loads of their fans are jumping on it on Twitter saying it sounds shit and they do it better and 'get your own songs' etc. Again, the irony being it's been about for years and lots of clubs sing it - Hudds were against us the other night :facepalm:

Are you new to Twitter?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Are you new to Twitter?

Nope - it really fecks me off you can't click on a tweet about a football club these days without some smart arsed troll 15 yr old posting shite with a trendy @ like @simplyrhodes and the oh so hilarious 'first post' when a club announced its team: 'great banter lads but what's the real team?' :facepalm:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Nope - it really fecks me off you can't click on a tweet about a football club these days without some smart arsed troll 15 yr old posting shite with a trendy @ like @simplyrhodes and the oh so hilarious 'first post' when a club announced its team: 'great banter lads but what's the real team?' :facepalm:

:lolol:
It's funny how so many young uns on Twitter seem to have user names like you have mentioned.
I'm sure some change their user name when a new player is signed, don't think I've seen @simplyAkpom yet, won't be long. :rolleyes:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
:lolol:
It's funny how so many young uns on Twitter seem to have user names like you have mentioned.
I'm sure some change their user name when a new player is signed, don't think I've seen @simplyAkpom yet, won't be long. :rolleyes:
Oh that already exists. 'FFSplayer' is another 'trendy' one. Reason it's so noticeable is it's usually these knobs trolling other clubs :ffsparr:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
At some point, after the singing of 'our support is f**kin shit' I think we had back to back player chants.

From that point I thought:-

'great, running through the whole reportoise of player songs is just what's needed'.

Sadly it ended after the second.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here