Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Beatable and Limited - that's us!

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
According to this idiot......did he attend the game?

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 18.10.27.png

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/brighton-vs-everton-match-report-highlights-wayne-rooney-penalty-goal-a8001716.html

And the mayor of Liverpool.....a VERY POOR SIDE???

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 18.19.40.png

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Happy to stay under the radar for as long as possible.

We're a better side than most people give us credit for

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Can't decide whether to laugh or not at the fans of these established PL clubs with their sense of entitlement over little'ol Brighton, I'm sure Huddersfield fans get the same feeling. Still I really hope we get the "we should really be beating teams like Brighton" comments all season

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I happen to know Jack Pitt-Brooke. He owes his job at the Independent to the fact that a previous editor, who is a fellow Man City fan, liked a City blog he wrote and offered him a staff contract on the strength of it, which was a bizarre move. He'd never reported a match in his life at that point and for a long time the sports editor wouldn't risk him. But as budgets shrank, they were stuck with his contract so had to use him rather than pay freelancers. Personally I think he's not the worst football writer in the world, if still some way short of the best.

Be all that as it may, is he wrong? Our results show that we are beatable, and I'd suggest that our limitations in attack are pretty severe thanks to our misfortunes in the transfer window. At least one of our midfield players is chronically unable to retain possession and we have a 37-year-old captain and right back. Sometimes we will overcome these limitations, but to say we aren't limited is taking positivity a bit far.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
A limited and beatable team that free scoring Man City took 70 mins to break down and still only score 2? Yep we are shit.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here