Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shane Duffy: broken metatarsal, out for at least 6 weeks

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
The remaining fixtueres before Dunkl misses the last 3 if he can last that long are not difficult:

Leeds (a)
Blackburn
Birmingham
QPR (a)
Wolves (a)
Wigan

We should be able to get 10+ points from those games.

Our run in, excluding Leeds is excellent. But I think most had yesterday's game as a game we were likely to get 3 points out of. Getting beat 3-0 and losing Duffy is a hammer blow and yesterday's result proves nothing is certain.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Tony Bloom was in the same carriage as us on the way home last night. I was ear-wigging what he was chatting about, and whilst he didn't say Duffy's season was over, he did say it wasn't great news.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Big blow if true. Can't imagine we'll see him again before Norwich. But it is what it is. Time for Uwe to step up to the plate and Dunk to be ultra-responsible for a few weeks.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
We have a squad,let the players step up#beleive

Sent from my KIW-L21 using Tapatalk

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
We have a squad,let the players step up#beleive

Sent from my KIW-L21 using Tapatalk

We started the season with a RB at CB and since lost one CB to heart surgery, one supposedly to a broken foot, one who is going to miss 3 games, a series of injuries at left back (AGAIN), we've had our PotS out for most of the season and our only support striker out for sporadic periods.

I sometimes wonder if other clubs go through this every season, we built a decent squad but it is more than being tested at the moment.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Tony Bloom was in the same carriage as us on the way home last night. I was ear-wigging what he was chatting about, and whilst he didn't say Duffy's season was over, he did say it wasn't great news.
I'm surprised he was able to even talk being so exacerbated by how shit the support was.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Hunemeier will need a run of games to feel his way back into the side, not ideal when we're having a wobble. Need a settled defence and we're not getting that at the moment.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I'm surprised he was able to even talk being so exacerbated by how shit the support was.

Quite right Stat.

Most of the time he was on NSC using a pseudonym to moan about the fans.

Sent from my iPhone in a non-Calde world :-(

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
OP is normally spot on, difficult times for the club, thank christ we decided to get Tomori in in January, or we'd be looking very ropey.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I don't use twitter nor do I know anything how it works but surely if someone on here can ask him outright on his feed then we'll know for sure

I've just looked and a fair few people have asked about his injury, no replies from him though.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Let's not forget we've still got BFG before we all start wetting our pants. He was great last season and a big miss when we lost him so it's not like all hope is lost.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here