Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I've only read the last page of this thread. Can anyone summarize in an amusing bullet-point style please?

Yep

- Trump's still a c***
- We're all doomed
- Russians
- My bomb's bigger than your bomb
- Bear killing re-legalized
- Hot dogs and baseball
- Something about Steve Bannon

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I haven't posted for a few weeks. I would like to know why this thread hasn't been moved to other yet?, all the other threads seem to get pushed over there. Used to love NSC, but I'm afraid there is too much of a political agenda going on now.

You've just broken my irony meter.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Yep

- Trump's still a c***
- We're all doomed
- Russians
- My bomb's bigger than your bomb
- Bear killing re-legalized
- Hot dogs and baseball
- Something about Steve Bannon

Excellent, thank you, that's saved me a great deal of time which I will now spend working instead..........yeah, right.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
You know I've seen alot on Twitter today about taking down these Nazi statues or whatever they are over here that display racism and I keep asking myself why this didn't happen in the 8 years a black president was in the WH. It's almost like the media and co are wanting to cause division and violence. Weird.

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
I wonder if Trump wears an adult nappy or "diaper" if you're American? and if he loudly and violently shat himself people would still be inclined to vote for him, maybe MORE inclined? makes you think....

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You know I've seen alot on Twitter today about taking down these Nazi statues or whatever they are over here that display racism and I keep asking myself why this didn't happen in the 8 years a black president was in the WH. It's almost like the media and co are wanting to cause division and violence. Weird.

If Obama had tried to, scuse pun, whitewash the past by removing those statues he would have got dogs abuse.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Of course I do. Was that not clear in my opposition to an ideology that is, among other things, anti-Semitic?

I must apologise then-I thought you were a Corbyn supporter.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Man will cause the end of mankind, funny really.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
If Obama had tried to, scuse pun, whitewash the past by removing those statues he would have got dogs abuse.

Trump isn't trying to though is he? The PEOPLE are, why did this hysteria hit now, and not when Obama was in office? It makes legit no sense except this is manufactured hype.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I apologise again. I must have misunderstood your posts. I believed you to be a pro Brexit, laughing in the pub, racist.

I am pro-Brexit,I often laugh at idiots in the pub,and I will ask my mate Jay Khan there tonight if I'm racist.I'd ask my next-door neighbour,Shabeer,but he would just take the p**s.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The White House is like Tony Bloom on Christmas eve.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
From a vox article...

The current battle actually goes back to a mass shooting in 2015, when self-described white supremacist*Dylann Roof*shot and killed nine people in a predominantly black church in Charleston, South Carolina. Roof drew a lot of attention for posing with the Confederate flag in images that came out after the shooting — and that helped spur a fight within South Carolina about whether it should take down a Confederate flag that had flown at the state capitol for years. The state*eventually agreed to officially take down the flag*(after it was unofficially taken down by activist Bree Newsome).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
[tweet]898597411580465152[/tweet]

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Trump isn't trying to though is he? The PEOPLE are, why did this hysteria hit now, and not when Obama was in office? It makes legit no sense except this is manufactured hype.

I've noticed that all other incidents when a vehicle is used to run people over, the main news media would blur out people and make it less graphic. Charlottesville however it was shown as graphic as it possibly could. Might just be coincidence.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Seems to be official...

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

'White washing' history? For goodness sakes we are talking about the removal of statues. Statues moreover of traitors whose said treason was in defense of slavery. If those who object are that concerned they could always, I don't know, open a book?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think there were state level plans to remove some of the statues which have been debated and argued about for some time. With the increasing visibility and influence of right wing groups since Trump was elected the left have now risen and grown in numbers to oppose said right wing influence.

see. Cable Street, Battle Of

Hope this helps.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here