Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jota

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
According to that west london paper article, they mentioned Brighton being interested along with Everton, Newcastle, Huddersfield etc.

Shame the story is out, but for him to suddenly be pulled out of their friendly, it does sound like one of our under the radar signings.

Having said that, my money is on Huddersfield, same price as Izzy Brown, now that Chelsea have decided not to sell.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
José Ignacio Peleteiro Ramallo... how does that even become Jota?

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...hot-friendly-with-premier-league-bid-imminent

Sky sources understand Huddersfield, Everton, West Ham and Newcastle have all shown interest in the 25-year-old - and he would be available for around £8m.

'Jota' is 'J' in the Spanish alphabet.........so Warren can simply call him 'J', and we can all call him Spanish Jay. Well, if he singed for us we could.......

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Johnny Cantor retweeted the Pete O'Rourke one which got me momentarily excited, thinking that Pete O'Rourke is something to do with Sky. But the rest of the tweets on that timeline appear to be absolute guff, so think it's probably all a misunderstanding. Shame.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I thought when I read Jota this thread was going to be about the Italian master piece Laverda Jota

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Someone asked naylor if any truth . Naylor simply replied no .

He seems to no a lot of who we are not interested in but not much of who we are .

Begs the question .... why the hell wouldn't we be interested . Can only think £8m is the reason . Exactly the player who would be a great fit

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
We're not interested in anybody according to Naylor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure what he knows as in fairness no one seems to know much... His big story on Friday was so strange too re Delaney.....talk about a big bid etc. And then absolutely nothing re additional detail or follow up....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here