Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Huddersfield investigating 'homophobic chanting' at yesterdays match

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
While he should still be banned for throwing an object on the pitch of like to think he had just eaten the banana and having lost it would have thrown whatever he was holding

Not just banned, he's also been arrested.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
A solid and bold statement, society has no place for homophobia, racism or any other form of discrimination and football has a part to play in helping to demonstrate what's not acceptable and not tolerating it - well done to Huddersfield

Nah, it's all bantz. Burch of northern monkeys reported by a bunch of southern poofs.

Snowflake generation

PPF is right. The world has gone mad and PC has taken over.

I blame the pinko leftist right wing Yankee pig dog generation

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Now a BBC story - Huddersfield’s shame is complete!

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Oh god hear we go again, 'homophobia towards Brighton' fans rears its head. What a fuss about nothing makes us look pathetic whinging about it. Don't go to football if you can't cope with a bit of harmless chanting, football is becoming so sanitised. Expects the usual PC snowflake response to this.......

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I see on twitter BennettsFieldBunny thinks it is perfectly acceptable from the Huddersfield fans. Apparently it’s on par with ‘dirty northern bastards’, what an idiot.

He's always been rather the tragic figure, though.
Trying to milk guessing a transfer correctly seven years on.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Oh god hear we go again, 'homophobia towards Brighton' fans rears its head. What a fuss about nothing makes us look pathetic whinging about it. Don't go to football if you can't cope with a bit of harmless chanting, football is becoming so sanitised. Expects the usual PC snowflake response to this.......

And....block.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Once again: it was Huddersfield fans who complained, not Brighton fans.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes

Indeed looking forward to what Palace Fans have in store for us....Could be fireworks !!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
God what is wrong with them?? Perhaps the fans who complained should take up flower arranging to keep them away from the oh so horrid football fans.

Why are you bothered by people being bothered about something?

It's like being a reverse-snowflake, getting worked up about things other people get worked up about.

If a load of gay Huddersfield fans don't want to hear that at their home ground, so what? How does either homophobic chanting or complaining about it impact your enjoyment of football? And what is wrong with flower arranging, perhaps you should try it and use your soap box to store your seedlings in. Win win.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
God what is wrong with them?? Perhaps the fans who complained should take up flower arranging to keep them away from the oh so horrid football fans.

Gay fans should stick to flower arranging? Is it only gay people who like flower arranging, or maybe gay fans are also allowed to watch football without hearing abuse from their own fans?

Think about your peculiar attitude to other fans.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Why are you bothered by people being bothered about something?

It's like being a reverse-snowflake, getting worked up about things other people get worked up about.

If a load of gay Huddersfield fans don't want to hear that at their home ground, so what? How does either homophobic chanting or complaining about it impact your enjoyment of football? And what is wrong with flower arranging, perhaps you should try it and use your soap box to store your seedlings in. Win win.

If he is, Are you bothered about him being bothered by people being bothered about something ?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
If he is, Are you bothered about him being bothered by people being bothered about something ?

No, but I am bothered that you are bothered by me being potentially bothered about someone being bothered about someone else's bothering.

Due to a beautiful floral arranging talent, I am of peaceful mind, body and soul. :thumbsup:

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
This has now made LBC news headlines summary, FWIW.

I'm not unhappy with that at all - the more homophobic behavior continues to be de-normalised the sooner it will stamped out all together. 20 years ago we would have had this conversation about racist chanting, and I guarantee much of what would have been NSC would have said: 'what's the fuss about'?

PG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here