Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Man City - Rotten to the core?

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Personally, I'd prefer that the club NOT become a vehicle to launder the public image of a repressive regime in the way that Man City and PSG have.

Whether or not supporters care, I don't know. Don't get the sense that City fans are too fussed as long as they are winning trophies and beating United. Whilst PSG never plumbed the depths of the lower leagues in the way City did, it's clear the petrochemical dollars have made them the pre-eminent side in French football in the same way as City currently are in England.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Personally, I'd prefer that the club NOT become a vehicle to launder the public image of a repressive regime in the way that Man City and PSG have.

Whether or not supporters care, I don't know. Don't get the sense that City fans are too fussed as long as they are winning trophies and beating United. Whilst PSG never plumbed the depths of the lower leagues in the way City did, it's clear the petrochemical dollars have made them the pre-eminent side in French football in the same way as City currently are in England.

They don't care one iota.

On radio phone ins and the bluemoon forum, their 'love' for Sheikh Mansour is universal.

They put the furore simply down to :
1. Jealous ManU, Arsenal, Spurs, etc fans.
2. UEFA jealous of a new kid on the block and acting biased for Real Madrid, Juve, etc.
3. ********s of investigative journalists for the BBC, broadsheets, with an anti ManC agenda.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Man City won't last long , as soon as Pep goes they will go back. No matter how much money they throw at it they can't replace him

Maybe not, but with that amount of money it's not like they're going to drop down further than about 4th place, is it? They won the Premier League well before he came along.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here