Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frank De Feat - SACKED

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Believe what you want. I could understand it if W and R were miles on the keyboard but there right next to each other and when you type on an Iphone it can happen.

Something tells me you were a bully at school. I think you enjoy ganging up on people as you always try and turn my posts into something more nasty that football banter.

you really are a tit! and a sensitive tit at that :whistle:

DerekZoolander

Aug 15, 2011
Believe what you want. I could understand it if W and R were miles on the keyboard but there right next to each other and when you type on an Iphone it can happen.

Something tells me you were a bully at school. I think you enjoy ganging up on people as you always try and turn my posts into something more nasty that football banter.

Something tells me you were the one who bunked English class with grammar like that.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

They aren't next to each other. E is inbetween. Auto correct on an iPhone is more likely to make Woy into Roy as Woy isn't a word.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

MISS MISS ........ Buzzer is bullying me.

Teacher : Well go back to your own classroom then you spotty little prick.

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
Haha! Oh dear. A word of advice. Stop digging. We're laughing at you more than ever now. You got found out and it's embarrassing, I realise, but show some class and take it on the chin.

Not taking anything on the chin when I'm innocent. But as I say believe what you want. Everyone knows you're a nasty bit of work, just look at your post history, you have such an aggressive tone and love to get a mob mentality going.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Why didn't you just say your account had been hacked ? It would've been more convincing.

Probably.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Not taking anything on the chin when I'm innocent. But as I say believe what you want. Everyone knows you're a nasty bit of work, just look at your post history, you have such an aggressive tone and love to get a mob mentality going.

If you don't like it....**** Off to your own board. It is a simple choice!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
:lolol: This guy is fantastic.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

That couldn't be further from the truth. Believe it or not he is a very nice fella. Certainly very generous when it comes to beer rounds and giving to charity.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

God this one is a keeper surely. Buzzer, be gentle with him we don't want him to go straight away. Do we ?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Aggressive tone? I called you the worst sort of hypocrite and you came straight back with this:

What a sad prick you are

We've completely debunked your very far-fetched defence that it was a typo too. Why even persist with the lies? Take a break from NSC. This hasn't been a good week for you on here.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
MISS MISS ........ Buzzer is bullying me.

Teacher : Well go back to your own classroom then you spotty little prick.
This.

He's doing the equivalent of sitting in the home end in full away kit, then screaming for a steward when someone says something nasty.

Anyway, please keep posting, this thread is BRILLIANT

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
I get the feeling waver isn't the full ticket. Go easy on the poor lad.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Also worth noting in that absolute gem of a post by The Raver is his opinion on his current manager. In June, he thought so poorly of 'Woy' Hodgson that he thought 'Woy' would probably lead them to relegation. In September, he now believes that Palace will do better than okay in the PL. So what's changed in that time for such a volte-face?

It's almost as if The Raver doesn't have a scoobie about anything and just makes things up on the spot.

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
It was a typo, I'm not lying, coincidences happen. Can't really say any more than that.

I will take a break as to be honest as it gone from a bit of banter to something a bit more nasty. Some people need to take a look at themselves, the word bully springs to mind. I admit I do as well though as I've been posting a load of shite as well.

See you in November after the game, win, lose or draw.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Classic blame shifting and a sign of a personality disorder. Buzzer is to blame for finding a quote of yours, and pointing out your hypocrisy.

They shared a stipulative definition of sorts about blame shifting, sharing, “Blame is placing the entire responsibility for one’s unpleasant actions, consequences, and feelings on another person or external event, and insisting that others agree.”

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here