Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Disgrace

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Depressing reading tonight **** wit kid wanting Hazards shirt in the home end, Chelsea fans in the home end we have gone as soft as the padded seats.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
What is your problem?

My kitty is on meds for the rest of his life, problem, my contract finishes at my company on March 2, problem. I have a huge tax bill, problem. I have to move in March, problem. Those are my problems, so stop being a girl and understand when someone is having a laugh.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
My kitty is on meds for the rest of his life, problem, my contract finishes at my company on March 2, problem. I have a huge tax bill, problem. I have to move in March, problem. Those are my problems, so stop being a girl and understand when someone is having a laugh.

Apart from your pussy problem they all sound self-imposed problems, so not sure the relevance?

bWize

Nov 6, 2007

I mean this in the kindest way, but maybe keep you personal problems to a thread of it's own?

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Chelsea fan giving proper large when they scored the first then wanted to argue with everyone as to why he had a RIGHT to support his team apparently.
He was quite an oldish bloke, home corner of the south a few rows behind me. STH territory.
I just wanted it to be about 1982 again and he would have been leaving head first..... No one can do anything now as CCTV is everywhere, it's not worth it, and they know it.

Next time don't say a word but engineer a time and place when you can crack him across the back of his head with your elbow like Basil with the horrendous kid in Fawlty Towers and go "Sorry mate, slipped.".

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
I would nt worry there are probably a few thousand STH that support other clubs.thats just the way it goes when you get big.its not like that in league 1

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Am I right in thinking that no Brighton fans ever buy tickets for the home ends when we're away?

I've never done that. Well, maybe accidentally. Well, perhaps intentionally but only once. Well, maybe more than that.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Am I right in thinking that no Brighton fans ever buy tickets for the home ends when we're away?

There's a difference between just sitting in the home end and 'giving it large' to the fans around you. Unacceptable. Grass up whoever's seat it is.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Loads of times, but never gave it large when winning.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
You do realise there are a number of season ticket holders, whose first club is not Brighton.

I know of 4 at least

Same. Its the same at all clubs our size though! How many championship clubs suddenly find 5/10k extra regulars when they reach the premier league?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Same. Its the same at all clubs our size though! How many championship clubs suddenly find 5/10k extra regulars when they reach the premier league?

You do realise there are a number of season ticket holders, whose first club is not Brighton.

I know of 4 at least

Do you not both realise this will change or are you happy to have your head stuck in the proverbial sand?

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Do you not both realise this will change or are you happy to have your head stuck in the proverbial sand?

Not sure what you mean? As in with a far higher % of kids now supporting the Albion over the big teams since the Amex? If so then yeah i do realise this should gradually change with us, which is great!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here