Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] UEFA has threatened to disqualify England and Russia from Euro 2016

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
If only those tough Palace Ultras were there, those pesky Russians would have been begging for their LIVES!

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
French government Ban booze at fans zones and near stadiums. As if booze is the reason Russian Thugs cause trouble.
The old excuses come out from authorities, it's A, easy to blame England and B, easy to say it's Alcohol that's the fuel. Both untrue.
All the tournaments from Japan 2002 onward have had booze and no incidents involving England.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Russian thugs aside, I am utterly ****ed off and embarrassed by the majority of 'Engerlund' "supporters. It's awful to be associated with any of it.

Chuck us out, we won't be winning anyway.

Never have I seen so much air wasted so badly.

Kosh

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Russian thugs aside, I am utterly ****ed off and embarrassed by the majority of 'Engerlund' "supporters. It's awful to be associated with any of it.

Kosh
Majority?

Unbelievable comment.

Sent from the boot of Lingard

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Planned or not planned what's the difference?Are you saying what the english fans have been doing the last 3 days is ok because it wasn't planned?Well maybe it was but if not it doesn't make a difference.Do you think it's acceptable if during more troubles with the police being stretched that an Islamic terrorist could slip in and kill people?
ALL violence is deplorable. However if you can't see a difference between organised gangs and sporadic drunken idiots then fair enough.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth

Kosh

Majority??? What a w@nkey statement

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
As per previous posts there will be no segregation in any of the grounds. Only a couple of thousand tickets are sold through the FA member clubs of each country. The rest are sold through public sales where tickets and where fans sit is random, or through hospitality. So the vast majority of each stadium will be a mix of both teams fans plus fans from other countries.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Planned or not planned what's the difference?Are you saying what the english fans have been doing the last 3 days is ok because it wasn't planned?Well maybe it was but if not it doesn't make a difference.Do you think it's acceptable if during more troubles with the police being stretched that an Islamic terrorist could slip in and kill people?
Planned shows that they are the aggressors.
What a minority of English fans have done has been pretty shameful and almost a throwback to the bad old days, arrest and jail them.
Islamist terrorists killing people is unacceptable.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
German and Ukrainian fans at it now if UEFA enforce bans there will be no teams left!!

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
My cousin was down there. I didn't know he had gone, I only just found out as I'm not on Facebook all the time. But he said he and a few of his pals had to run from Russians twice. On the second occasion they were chased by Russian thugs with metal scaffold bars and knives. He said all they could do was break bottles and throw them for protection so they could get out of a street. Apparently the police just threw tear gas and battered anyone that got near them.

Sounds like a nightmare. What reason is England getting blamed for? Apart from just blaming them because it's easy, what have English fans done to cause the trouble? As far as I can see they are being attacked and a few bully boys decide to have a go back. England didn't send over 400 tooled up ultras.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Re [MENTION=26595]mothy[/MENTION]

Exactly and precisely engineered by the very 'fans' on the rampage swathed in St. George crosses and chanting ill advised songs, in an ill tempered and strained atmosphere.

Result.

And so it begins.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Indeed; it's occasions such as this, that I'm glad to be from the Solomon Islands.
Lol!

I have a friend who was stoned by a tribe in the Solomon islands! Therefore, to use your reasoning, the majority of Solomon islanders are violent hooligans and I am glad i am not from there!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here