Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Gallagher's out and about in Brighton tonight...

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Met him once back in the day, turns out he's a very nice, SOME MIGHT SAY surprisingly polite chap.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
He ordered a roll. The chef shouted it was ready, so Liam yelled 'bring it on down'.

They were running out of time at this point and the landlord warned him that a bell would ring. So Liam asked the waiter to bag it up, unfortunately, the hapless waiter dropped it. Liam was about to get angry, but his drinking buddy suggested they fade away into the night and don't look back in anger.

D'ya know what I mean?

DEFINITELY! Maybe...

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Rory Gallagher is out drinking in Brighton! I hope he's got taste.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Liam Gallagher was one of my heroes back in the day, mainly because he was a genuine good old fashioned force of nature rock 'n' roll star. That young Liam and Oasis is the Liam and Oasis that will live forever, not the plodding parody that he and they became. There was a time when I'd have given anything to meet him, even now I'd love to meet him....unfortunately I'm stuck in Tokyo, half the world away. It would be really interesting to see what he's like in real life. I hope...I think....I know that I wouldn't become an incoherent fool in front of him but you never know, a combination of nerves and my big mouth could end up ruining the occasion. Then again people as famous as Liam must meet dozens of people a day who are fans/want to talk to them so have presumably learnt how to deal with them in a professional and slick manner. It's probably all in the mind of the fan whether the hero likes you or not.

Incidentally, did anyone who did speak to him ask if he knew what the albion's transfer masterplan was? Did he think we were doing enough to keep the dream alive? Or if he knew whether the chain of crappy clubs in Tokyo called Gas Panic were anything to do with him or Oasis?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here