Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Inside No. 9 - New Series

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Like most progs I'm slow on the uptake, so have only just started series 2! Just watched 'The 12 Days Of Christine' with Sheridan Smith, during my lunch break. Clever as you would expect from the writers, but blimey, it was so emotional at the end! It was as if someone stuck an onion under my eyes, definite bit of welling up going on!
Gives me shivers thinking about it now it's such a brilliant piece of TV, definitely one of the finest bits of TV I have ever seen and, as you say, gets a tear or two going at the end.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Like most progs I'm slow on the uptake, so have only just started series 2! Just watched 'The 12 Days Of Christine' with Sheridan Smith, during my lunch break. Clever as you would expect from the writers, but blimey, it was so emotional at the end! It was as if someone stuck an onion under my eyes, definite bit of welling up going on!

Can’t think of a better half hour of television as a stand-alone program that has been produced. Amazing episode.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
New series alert, starts Monday BBC2 at 22:00

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bounce in case anyone missed this, new series starts tonight on BBC2 at 22:00hrs

First one is football related........

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Just watched all 4 seasons of those over the last cpl of months... amazing. All so unique and well written. I don’t know how’s I missed these first time around... I am ready for the new season :) refreshing to actually have something worth watching on tv

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
"Are those City pants, no they were clean on this morning"

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Brilliant episode

Last edited:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Another brilliant episode. I was wondering what the final twist would be.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Just watched it. Bloomin hell! Well and truly emotionally drained.

tonyt

Feb 23, 2009
Someone had to explain the “inside no. 9” pun to me afterwards as I hadn’t spotted it!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Another terrific episode. Clearly they look after the officials well at the San Siro[emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
They didn't really do their homework, these days the San Siro is just a posh Selhurst.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Late to the party but just watched this episode. Absolutely brilliant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here