Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Coventry match - tickets ON SALE NOW

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Do STH in Lower West get the opportunity to buy their seats before they go on general sale and does the price include travel.
No, if you are unlucky your seat may already have been sold, in fact.

Although, as a STH you can buy before general sale starts.

Yes, the price includes travel.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I bought 4 tickets in W1F, pretty much on half way line by press area, as soon as they went on sale.

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Reading the club's email only the south stand has been allocated to them which is c3k right?
Yes, but without doubt they are including the South East and South West corners which takes the total to 4,500.

They'll get the same allocation that Arsenal got in the cup before.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
Parking for this cup tie is Bridge Car Park only, and Club does not currently expect to sell any Sussex Uni parking at all...

Another rubbish decision IMO...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I think they've got some work experience kids helping at the moment, as a tweet said we were playing Southampton on Saturday. It's been corrected now.
Do they Copy, quick Edit and Paste every announcement ?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
No, if you are unlucky your seat may already have been sold, in fact.

Although, as a STH you can buy before general sale starts.

Yes, the price includes travel.

Which is exactly what has just happened to me. Phoned a few mins ago to reserve my usual seat, only to find that some so and so had grabbed it online this morning. It means now that l will have to sit . . . in the seat next to mine.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Which is exactly what has just happened to me. Phoned a few mins ago to reserve my usual seat, only to find that some so and so had grabbed it online this morning. It means now that l will have to sit . . . in the seat next to mine.

I suggest you simply stare at them until they move.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Parking for this cup tie is Bridge Car Park only, and Club does not currently expect to sell any Sussex Uni parking at all...

Another rubbish decision IMO...

That's not quite right.

The club is selling Sussex Uni parking to STH's who already have season parking there. I bought my space this morning.

Not helpful to those who haven't got season long Sussex Uni parking I know.......

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex

Happened to me a couple of times.

Bloody annoying but can't see any way of avoiding it unless the club decide to open the upper tiers from the outset....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Stop moaning about usual seats (I have the same MINOR issue) and buy tickets in another part of the ground to try something new and get as many sold as possible people :)

There, I said it.

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
That's not quite right.

The club is selling Sussex Uni parking to STH's who already have season parking there. I bought my space this morning.

Not helpful to those who haven't got season long Sussex Uni parking I know.......

Thanks for that @LWS
I got my original info from a girl on the tel booking line after seeing only the Bridge car park as an option under car parking on the website. She would not sell me a Uni parking ticket.
After your post I called again and Tom sorted it. He says he will also be updating this info on the ticketing site.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here