Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Papa Lazarou;8341. 701 said:
Due to something called Sudden Stratospheric Warming the neutron flow has become reversed.

Bloody Hell! Shadow Proclamation taking their eye off the ball (again).

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am looking forward to bouncing a few piss taking comments in a week after there is a complete reversal of this carnage, as is pretty much a guarantee in 2 days when they completely change their mind. I will stand by, it is far too late for this. Coldest maybe 5-6 c by day and cold rain. Would prefer the warm now as there will be no cold

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I am looking forward to bouncing a few piss taking comments in a week after there is a complete reversal of this carnage, as is pretty much a guarantee in 2 days when they completely change their mind. I will stand by, it is far too late for this. Coldest maybe 5-6 c by day and cold rain. Would prefer the warm now as there will be no cold

Was gorgeous in ESL today until the sun dropped........a few days of that would be lovely......

Quite happy if we get a proper flumping as well though, obviously [emoji23][emoji23]

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Ok, we'll just have to see. So, you're forecast is daytime max temps no lower than 6C for the next fortnight (the max range of the ensemble)?

Yes, in fact more likely 8 c - 12 c

Are you talking Newhaven specifically, or the whole of the Sussex coast?

The whole of southern england. It has been another very mild winter, the average day time temperature for January was 10.5 c
But [MENTION=3887]Uncle Spielberg[/MENTION] you said 8-12c next week?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
But [MENTION=3887]Uncle Spielberg[/MENTION] you said 8-12c next week?

But 5-6 degrees is the same as 10-12 degrees. Get your facts right, Papa.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden

People take the piss out of you because you make comments like far too late, the models may be wrong and be downgraded but we all know it has snowed in March or even April before. If it does snow or we have a spell of cold, will you bugger off and leave this thread alone ?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
People take the piss out of you because you make comments like far too late, the models may be wrong and be downgraded but we all know it has snowed in March or even April before. If it does snow or we have a spell of cold, will you bugger off and leave this thread alone ?

Why should I bugger off ?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Why should I bugger off ?

I agree with you, the title of the thread is about snow tomorrow. When I open this thread that’s what I expect to see. Instead the only white stuff I see is people getting excited about events a week away and that’s changeable. If you keep suggesting it’s going to snow, chances are you are going to be right sometime. From what I see you seem to be the weather man on here as you seem right most of the time. Maybe you should get your own thread

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
For tomorrow it looks like double figures so to be fair, US is right!

Anyway the fun and games is still set to happen potentially from this weekend coming.
However I refuse to get excited at this stage.

If we get the very cold air beginning of next week as modelled, we will see ice days.

However, milder options are still possible. GFS shows how after a brief cold snap.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm wondering if, in Dubai, on a Camel Racing forum board, there is an equally optimistic thread that has been running for several years called More Rain Next Year?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
This morning's models are firming up on a significant cold spell. The main thrust of the cold appears to be due to reach us about a week from now, perhaps a day either way, depending upon the specific evolution.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here