2 great new strikers signed this month

Very excited and optimistic about our chances now

This squad should have enough imo. Here's hoping

SEAGULLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Glorious chance of making the last 8 in the FA Cup now ! Let's give this a right fcking go !

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
We've given ourselves a lot of work to do in the final third of the season but the signings are encouraging, hopefully they can do the business for us right away as we need them to

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Getting Ulloa back today has given me the belief that we have as good a chance as any of the bottom half of the PL teams that we can survive. I was really gutted when we sold Ulloa as he seemed to be one of many excellent players that we had let go and that maybe we weren’t prepared to hang on to them. But he is class and a warm welcome back to the Amex awaits!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I know strikers were the priority, but - based on absolutely nothing - I reckon there is at least one more signing to come before Wednesday night.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
Getting Ulloa back today has given me the belief that we have as good a chance as any of the bottom half of the PL teams that we can survive. I was really gutted when we sold Ulloa as he seemed to be one of many excellent players that we had let go and that maybe we weren’t prepared to hang on to them. But he is class and a warm welcome back to the Amex awaits!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hat trick for Leo on Saturday. You heard it here first people.

As you can probably tell I'm quite excited that he's back.:clap::vuvu:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I know strikers were the priority, but - based on absolutely nothing - I reckon there is at least one more signing to come before Wednesday night.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

A fit goal scorer with bags of pace please.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Then hopefully go out to a big club as I see many similarities to 1983 which we do not want., welI I do not want.

If we suddenly sack our manager and get in the 2018 version of Jimmy Melia (that would probably be Tim Sherwood) I'd agree with you. As it is, I don't.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
The bed wetting cream fest on us re signing at half decent championship striker is laughable. Fickle is an understatement.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I'm giving this a big thumbs up just because, [MENTION=3887]Uncle Spielberg[/MENTION] is God and I haven't noticed him post for a while :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here