Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Fence

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I'm GLAD someone has had the BALLS to start this poll.

We've been LUCKY all season, continuously kicking the ball in the net more than the other team. If we had kicked that ball wide or at the goalkeeper more often then who knows where we would have finished?

I'm WILLING to give him 5 games in the prem but frankly, anything less than 7 points and it's time to bring in 'arry to save us.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014

We've been LUCKY all season, continuously kicking the ball in the net more than the other team. If we had kicked that ball wide or at the goalkeeper more often then who knows where we would have finished?

I'm WILLING to give him 5 games in the prem but frankly, anything less than 7 points and it's time to bring in 'arry to save us.
There are too many piss takers on this site!

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I've never thought higher of one of our managers than I do about Hughton. I loved Micky Adams & adored Gus Poyet, Chris Hughton is better and I cannot wait for the start of the season

Altered State

Feb 19, 2008
Olney, Bucks
I haven't posted for ages.

But ...

WTF is this? <sarcasm mode> Hilarious.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
You should know being founder of the club. we have just finished our best season for years if not ever and you post an idiotic thread like this . I am only looking at this to see if there are any other idiots like you

What you say is what you are.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Out.

Something has clearly gone wrong at the end of tbe season, and I'm now totally unconvinced these players and manager have what is required next season.

How he can get this team to achieve 1 point from 9 is beyond me.

Geoffbn2

Feb 2, 2014
FFS this man has just taken us to the promised land how dare anyone suggest this. He deserves at least a full season if not the length of his contract

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I'm saying he should be out .... to build a team that keeps us up next season after a stunning performance this year

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
What's your problem mate? Didn't you get breast fest? Is that what why
you need attention?

I didn't get to BreastFest this year. Was it good?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

Well done Dick :) I think you may need a bigger net though :moo:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
FYI I was inspired to post this poll by this post from [MENTION=12595]Acker79[/MENTION].

You compared losing to a team of the pedigree of Man Utd etc with failing to win one of three games against teams that were between 20 and 40 points behind us this season. That's a false equivalence.

You tried to suggest that the reaction today is to promotion, not to a run of 1 point in 9 against said teams so far below us, ignoring the actual celebration we had to promotion a couple of weeks back.
You compared an end of season where two of three teams could go up, none of them pulling away, with a season where we're clear of second by 7 points.

It absolutely is false equivalence.

There is a lot of anger and disappointment among our fans right now, largely due to how we were in such a great position and threw away three chances at lifting the championship trophy. Of course people will have different attitudes to games when we're facing massive teams with the talent and pedigree of top premier league sides. Yeah, some fans will still moan, I didn't mean to suggest they wouldn't. But it won't be anywhere near as bad as today. I'm moaning today, I'm incredibly hacked off with how we were in such a great position. I won't be like this if we don't win for a few games in the premier league. I haven't really enjoyed much of the football this season. I think Hughton is too defensive, but even though I think that, any time a "Hughton: in or out?" poll comes up I will vote in, because he got us up and he deserves the whole season next year. A lot of people moaning today are like me. They will have the perspective to react better to draws/losses next season because of their context.

I'm happy to be the fall guy, sit back and watch the votes for Chris come rolling in.

(Whilst offering childish ripostes to all the divs.)

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

Surely Tony Mowbray or Colin would be better?

Colin IN !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here