Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the wealthiest poster on nsc?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm about to receive 500 euros from Easyjet for delaying a one-hour flight for six hours. Boo wimpleclaws! Not bad for a flight that cost 200 euros in total.
That must push me up the league table of revoltingly loaded.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm about to receive 500 euros from Easyjet for delaying a one-hour flight for six hours. Boo wimpleclaws! Not bad for a flight that cost 200 euros in total.
That must push me up the league table of revoltingly loaded.

Result.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I would guess that Bloom doesn't use NSC though. And if he did, is Steve Foster really saying that he was wealthier than Bloom?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Most of my money is in foreign currencies.

I still have 63 dollars left from my New York trip and 13 euros from our summer holiday in Italy.
I also have a Polish Zloty from years ago in our button tin in the electric cupboard.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
The amount those *******s at the student loans company charge me every month I'm almost certain that I'm the richest person on earth.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Most of my money is in foreign currencies.

I still have 63 dollars left from my New York trip and 13 euros from our summer holiday in Italy.
I also have a Polish Zloty from years ago in our button tin in the electric cupboard.

Good point. I have about a kilo of US coins from various trips, and about the same in cents (Euros).

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Steve Foster is not that rich because when we sat in the back row of H block at Withdean next to each other he could never afford an umbrella and used to try and sneak under mine.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Steve Foster is not that rich because when we sat in the back row of H block at Withdean next to each other he could never afford an umbrella and used to try and sneak under mine.

You spent your money on Umbrella...he invested his money

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I would guess that Bloom doesn't use NSC though. And if he did, is Steve Foster really saying that he was wealthier than Bloom?

No - that was just a little light-hearted aside from NSC's wealthiest, to demonstrate how he really isn't the arrogant cock he came across as when he (absolutely not in jest) made his big claim previously...

Yes, this. [MENTION=12697]Steve Foster[/MENTION] has already told everyone HE is the wealthiest NSCer, so it's case and thread closed I'm afraid.

This:

Our very own [MENTION=12697]Steve Foster[/MENTION] is the self proclaimed cosiderablyricherthanyeow poster.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
I have a $100 trillion banknote in my bedside drawer. I think that means I win.

Zimbabwe dollars are worth the same as US dollars aren't they?

gen

Banned
Aug 23, 2015

I can categorically confirm that Steve Foster has got an umbrella. I have seen it with my own eyes. I think he probably "forgot" it on purpose because he wanted an excuse to snuggle up.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No - that was just a little light-hearted aside
I thought so.
to demonstrate how he really isn't the arrogant cock he came across as when he (absolutely not in jest) made his big claim previously...
Oh. Someone posted a thread asking who was the wealthiest and he said he was, and it didn't go down well :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here