Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
And yet you said you would leave the UK if the vote was to leave.

**EDIT** - I take that back having read your following posts. Quite understandable your plans have changed. Sorry that you've had such a hard time.

Appreciated . Thank you.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I have not at all! Explain how?

Is English your first language ? So previously you've stated quite clearly that you have left the UK. NOW you're saying you WILL leave the UK - i.e. you're still here. It can't be both.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
I'm sure Labours 3 day week, closing early on a Wednesday, and the strength of the UK unions (not a bad thing if run properly for the benefit of the workers, not senior management) have done for our manufacturing industry.

You do realise that early closing of shops (half day Wednesdays) came into law waaaaaaaaaay back in May 1912! I don't believe there was a Labour Party until 1900 so I'm almost sure that at the time of this policy inception that there was NOT a Labour government!!!!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
FFS you can live somewhere without being a perminant resident there.

Good grief. YOU said you'd LEFT. Now you're saying you're going to LEAVE. It's very basic English.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
You are fine. You point out "leave means leave" and, therefore, has nothing to do with the single market and freedom of movement etc. It just means leave. At least you admit that.

Nobody voted to KEEP free movement as keeping free movement was not written on the ballot paper. Therefore by the power of logic free movement must not be kept, it must end.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Pretty sure if something is not voted on it stays the same. Otherwise we didn't vote to not shoot childeren in the face. I take it you are for that now as well?

Well obviously yes especially if it wasnt on the ballot and we didnt not vote for it. The question now then is what do we do first, end free movement or shoot children in the face. Shooting children first wasnt written down on the ballot therefore we must end free movement first.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
why are you doing this? where on the referedum question did it mention ending membership of single market, or customs union? i dont know why you single out this issue.

Probably because there are four fundamental freedoms ( goods, services, money and people.) I would imagine the uk negotiators would quite like to retain the other three as would probably most "leavers" but......... cherry picking will NOT be tolerated (quite rightly).
From the voters I know who did indeed vote leave, the main and in most cases only reason explained to me was that " we are full up" " our public services are at breaking point etc etc" and immigration has to slow down/stop. How on earth we as a nation can come together to square this circle is beyond my intelligence and I would imagine also beyond most of the posters both remain and leave on here, this enigma is far too important to try to solve and yet here we are two + years down the road and seemingly not an inch closer, though the usual antagonistic one liner posters on the leave side continue to peddle their inane intransigence coupled with some equally impossible scenarios spouted by some remainers, fortunately for myself I retire with my private pensions within a year and hopefully will be around a year later to claim my state pension, but for my children and grand children I despair.

larus

Of course there is. [MENTION=240]larus[/MENTION] posts were recent and numerous people will remember his late Friday night outburst. The other, I’ll try and dig out. I want to be 100% certain I have got the right posters before I discuss further-I’m sure you’ll understand as the nature of their posts was much more sinister and threatening - stating , and II quote “hunt you down” and find you at the AMEX are pretty serious. And if I recall correctly a threat was made regarding looking for someone Villa Park when they found out the person was going there for the final Championship game.

Just visited this thread again.

You really are a sad individual aren’t you. You’re the buffoon who couldn’t even read a basic chart properly and want to start calling people out on their intelligence. If guess you’ve been ridiculed all your life and feel that you only feel safe going with the general flow.

I really do wish you’d put me on ignore then you’d not have to worry about my ‘outbursts’ :lol: as you so describe. I guess your strategy is play the man when you can’t defeat the argument. Never mind, your predictions are as legendary for their incompetence as your opinions. I’ll put it down to too much German beer rather than just lack of intelligence.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Just visited this thread again.

You really are a sad individual aren’t you. You’re the buffoon who couldn’t even read a basic chart properly and want to start calling people out on their intelligence. If guess you’ve been ridiculed all your life and feel that you only feel safe going with the general flow.

I really do wish you’d put me on ignore then you’d not have to worry about my ‘outbursts’ :lol: as you so describe. I guess your strategy is play the man when you can’t defeat the argument. Never mind, your predictions are as legendary for their incompetence as your opinions. I’ll put it down to too much German beer rather than just lack of intelligence.

Are you alright? Finally get served in a pub?

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Haha, it’s the loser again. Even remainers disown him. Still worrying about your life and where you are? Sob, sob. :lol:

Never mind snowflake. Agent Corbyn and McDonnell won’t ever get in power. More chance of Ed Milliband becoming PM than the Chuckle brothers.

I haven’t worried about such things since I was about 25 years of age.
As for the rest of your post it’s just your usual charmless, drunken ranting. Get a new act. This one stinks. Enjoy your hangover, crybaby.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Drunk - lol. Your usual, pathetic attempts to attack the person. Get a life - or maybe get laid, it may help. Mrs Fist is probably tired now.

Oh dear. Not pull at Wetherspoons? Somebody a bit frustrated? You start a thread about how “life feels good” yet come on here and spew bile and bitterness, almost as if deep inside you really aren’t very happy. Anyway, we did well tonight and I can’t be arsed with your negative vibe. Like I say, enjoy your hangover. Drink some water before bed.

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Just an observation: Friday and Saturday nights are defo 'bile nights' on this thread. If we're like this when the Albion win...………….

Love it when leavers start posting when Albion are 1-0 up hanging on for 3 vital points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here