Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Something of an open goal this one. A third versus for you burnt your town down, just lands on our laps;

Tweet from the Palace Groundsman this morning;

£40,000 worth of damage on our on coach thinking it was the boro coach. Nice one! #cpfc

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Something of an open goal this one. A third versus for you burnt your town down, just lands on our laps;

Tweet from the Palace Groundsman this morning;

£40,000 worth of damage on our on coach thinking it was the boro coach. Nice one! #cpfc

What's the link fella?

Tried to link but not clever enough

Classy bunch these Palace fans.

Smashed up seats at the AMEX, CPFC20whatever we're up to now had to pay for.
Vandalise a coach thing it was Boro's, that not only would the club have to pay for anyway turns out it was their own.:ffsparr:

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
McArthur booked for diving in area, needs more lessons from Zaha who seems to be playing on ice.
Neither side has anything up top.

Mcarthur booked for diving in area despite being very clearly fouled. Unfortunately, Palace players need to be decapitated in the box in order to get a penalty. Video evidence shows that Palace should've had three yesterday, instead we get 0 and a yellow card for diving :ffsparr:

Rick Sanchez

Jan 15, 2017
Classy bunch these Palace fans.

Smashed up seats at the AMEX, CPFC20whatever we're up to now had to pay for.
Vandalise a coach thing it was Boro's, that not only would the club have to pay for anyway turns out it was their own.:ffsparr:
Your fans just like like ripping car aerials off around Selhurst.
A tough bunch.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
You proud of your dirty chav element then?

Did I say I was proud you mug? I'm laughing at them. They probably thought they were being really hard doing it, the same way you mouthing off on here probably makes you think the same.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Mcarthur booked for diving in area despite being very clearly fouled. Unfortunately, Palace players need to be decapitated in the box in order to get a penalty. Video evidence shows that Palace should've had three yesterday, instead we get 0 and a yellow card for diving :ffsparr:

Welcome back. Where you all been hiding last few weeks?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I just LOVE this thread, it so typifies the Albion blinkered mantality.

Some Palace kids spray a coach, that's destroying the club's standing.

Your own fans wrecked a whole football ground and then 20 years later they're encouraged to display the parts of it at a posh dinner. The previous season you'd been fined 10 points, which in 1997 nearly put you out of business or rather out of the Football league, for crowd trouble. Oh happy days..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here