Who is hardest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Indeed. Good point.

Thing is the TrumpRat fanboys have a problem here, don't they? They spent years droning on and on and on and on and on, about how everyone else 'doesn't understand' the point of the contest. About how crocodiles and tigers are not in fact hard at all, simply because they are BIG and have weaponry at their disposal. About how its all about 'pound for pound' hardness.

And then this happens - the fluffy little tw4t reaches a final, and it comes up against a creature that absolutely EPITOMISES everything they've previously argued for. The GHM is much smaller than their hero, yet utterly fearless and mental. Killing venomous creatures. Cannibalising rivals. Defending a territory of 28 ACRES.

They literally have no remaining argument for voting for nature's Tim Henman, so have clutched at the pathetic straw of it being a 'vote for the Albion'.

Utterly, utterly pathetic behavior. Shameful.

This. And the ****ing thing is almost in Toon colours. It's a SIGN. Inextricably linked to BHA my ARSE !

Vote GHM.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
The Grasshopper is laying low, below the radar you may say, but is mighty impressive and keeps getting the results. Even when the TV shows prefer the bigger beasts and keep overlooking them. Remind you of anyone? #grasshoppersaretheAlbion

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
After reading through a few pages it genuinely amuses me how SERIOUSLY some people take this and literally start having hissy fits and throwing their toys out of the pram!!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
After reading through a few pages it genuinely amuses me how SERIOUSLY some people take this and literally start having hissy fits and throwing their toys out of the pram!!

WHC JCL alert.

This competition is brimming with history and simmering rivalries, you couldn't possibly understand it unless you were there from the start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs

WHC JCL alert.

This competition is brimming with history and simmering rivalries, you couldn't possibly understand it unless you were there from the start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With its history of rampant corruption and injustice it is no wonder emotions run high.
It's our time. #TeamBadger

Aug 23, 2011
Ooh I think the GM fans may have shot themselves in the foot a bit with this one. It is well documented that the HB also doesn't give a shit about taking on highly venomous creatures.

How about we make a comparison between the venomous creatures that the combatants prey on? In the last round, I mentioned this article which gives an account of a honey badger that was bitten by a PUFF ADDER......

http://www.discoverwildlife.com/animals/mammals/why-are-honey-badgers-so-aggressive

That link starts off " Despite their reputation as the world’s most fearless animals, honey badgers try to avoid trouble. I have seen them bolt for a hole after sniffing fresh lion or leopard tracks.

Honey badgers usually only attack when surprised by predators,"

Doesn't sound too hard to me. Also they have extra thick skin like armour so snake bites don't penetrate very far so the amount of venom they get is a lot lower than other animals

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
This MOUSE...

MOUSE!!!

This MOUSE can best the badger.

This grasshopper mouse literally turns scorpion venom into extra strength Tylenol.

UNLIKE the honey badger, it doesn't have to take a nap after being bitten by a venomous creature. NO. It just licks its paws like it has a bit of ice cream on them. It LOVES VENOM.

I'll say it again. This mouse is INTELLIGENT. It works HARD and is hard.

The badger is just a DIMWIT.

And the MOUSE HOWLS before and after a battle. It rejoices in being a hard little critter.

We've a couple of hours to deliver a GIANT KILLING!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
This MOUSE...

MOUSE!!!

This MOUSE can best the badger.

This grasshopper mouse literally turns scorpion venom into extra strength Tylenol.

UNLIKE the honey badger, it doesn't have to take a nap after being bitten by a venomous creature. NO. It just licks its paws like it has a bit of ice cream on them. It LOVES VENOM.

I'll say it again. This mouse is INTELLIGENT. It works HARD and is hard.

The badger is just a DIMWIT.

And the MOUSE HOWLS before and after a battle. It rejoices in being a hard little critter.

We've a couple of hours to deliver a GIANT KILLING!

Sorry, you're pissing in the wind mate!! Wake up and smell the coffee - ITS BADGER TIME!!!

Yoda

English & European
So, lets go all hypothetical.

Badger wins, but come May we don't get promoted. I take it we'll have an apology from all those saying that fates are intertwined? Or shall I hold out as much hope as Boris Johnson apologising for his £350 million per week the NHS would get if we leave the EU?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The competition going forward on a whole will be better for the Honey Badger finally winning it. There is no doubt the HB has dominated over the years. It is time for new allegiances, fresh new competitors, rivalries and factions. HB deserves this one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here