Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can't stand the thought of watching the play-off final? What will you be doing instead?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The most important thing you need in the play-offs is good luck. Wednesday have that in spades. I can't see Hull scoring, even with an open goal. The football gods have decreed Wednesday are to be promoted. Expect a flukey goal or dodgy penalty to give them the 1-0 victory.

kelownaseagull

Sep 13, 2003
BC Canada
The most important thing you need in the play-offs is good luck. Wednesday have that in spades. I can't see Hull scoring, even with an open goal. The football gods have decreed Wednesday are to be promoted. Expect a flukey goal or dodgy penalty to give them the 1-0 victory.

As you are the all seeing Hugo Rune, I believe you. Barry the sprout is the only other I trust!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I am watching it online and don't think either of them look better than us. But they are there and we aren't :(

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
Wednesday might even score or get an assist from a guy who spent most of the season out on loan to Wolves!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I was just thinking, how the bloody hell we didn't beat Wednesday, and then I remembered 4 off injured, shite ref missing obvious push... This has got 1-0 Wednesday written all over it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here