Brighton
Of all the money traded on Betfair, over half has been concerning Dim Sherwood

Screen Shot 2014-12-23 at 23.16.29.png

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Time for a nibble on Oscar

View attachment 61173

Encouragingly, I think that all of the top seven on that list would be an improvement of Hyypia. I really don't see us getting Pulis or Sherwood unless big money is spent and we agree to change the structure.

Hughton is not rated by Norwich fans I know but should be decent in the Championship. I wouldn't be against Robinson either, although he has not managed at this level before. Both Adkins and McDermott have promotion from the Championship on their CV, although the reaction to Adkins wouldn't be great so I'd probably steer clear. Rosler did really well at Wigan last year, not sure what happened this season but hopefully it would only be a blip as he did well at Brentford.

I think my preferred choice is McDermott based on the fact that he's more realistic than other options, has a good track record in this division and would hopefully be able to keep us up and then build from there. Thought he was unlucky to lose his job at Reading, having taken them up, and then again at Leeds so would be a decent choice.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Rosler did really well at Wigan last year, not sure what happened this season but hopefully it would only be a blip as he did well at Brentford.

A blip? He has taken a play off squad, and sent them even further down the league than us which takes some feat!

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
A blip? He has taken a play off squad, and sent them even further down the league than us which takes some feat!

Yes, a blip may be a bit of an understatement. However, Mackay hasn't exactly turned it round yet (unlike Lennon at Bolton and Rowett at Birmingham who had an immediate impact), which makes you wonder what's happening at Wigan.

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
Long overdue British manager needed quickly! Back to basics, then rebuild ready for next season! Time is of the essence! Get Sherwood in now Bloom! Time to show the fans your Premiership ambition with your next vital appointment!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Radio Sussex said TB arriving back in UK today and they expect an announcement after Christmas but before the New Year

This falls in with my view that Jones will be in charge for Reading and Fulham, which the new man will watch and then take over for Brentford..

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here