Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Bong instead of Suttner. :nono:

Once again, our best crosser is not on the pitch with our best header of a ball. :down: It seems so simple and so obvious!

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Good to see Sky on the ball as usual !

14A1DC0B-4E57-47F8-AD39-B4AAA43EEA6C.jpeg

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
After the initial euphoria of signing Locadia and Ulloa I’m now suddenly grounded again. The 5-3-2 has been abandoned after one game, so it’s the usual line up playing the usual tempo. We’ll give Southampton all the time they want to settle into the game whilst we try to stifle the game with 9 men behind the ball.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
After the initial euphoria of signing Locadia and Ulloa I’m now suddenly grounded again. The 5-3-2 has been abandoned after one game, so it’s the usual line up playing the usual tempo. We’ll give Southampton all the time they want to settle into the game whilst we try to stifle the game with 9 men behind the ball.

"Very guarded" says it all

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands

Pretty much the same team as against Bournemouth - one of the most attacking performances of the season.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Same old tried and failed tactics over and over again. We ain't scored an away league goal in 6 games. So let's stick with more of the same...Saints manager must be pissing himself laughing I should think. No surprises for him to contend with.

GypsyKing

Feb 4, 2013

THIS 100%. So disheartening.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Going back to the Swansea v Liverpool tactics for this game. Who knows, it might work this time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here