Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Player for the Crawley friendly

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Please DM me all you glitches and issues, as we will formulate one long list to Neulion - plus any suggested enhancements, including the need for more "watch live" links across the site in match mode. Overall the web is a massive improvement, but streaming from varying degrees of stadia across Europe is NEVER easy. Most clubs don't bother for this very reason, but we would rather try, than not! Although uplink today has been fine, earlier issue was at iFollow HQ.

It goes like this. Club media team film and provide comms, uplink via ADI (who have high speed link in all EFL grounds), Neulion/iFollow pick up that link and stream live.

Similarly for audio comms. BBC Stream goes from ground to BBC Studio in Guildford. Then uplink via ISDN to Neulion/iFollow who stream out.

This thread should have decent info for you, but FWIW I don't think the issue is the stream to Neulion/iFollow, I think the issue is with their service/software. If it was a stream issue, we'd all get to the stream but it would buffer or whatever. The option to watch live is up and down depending on which way the wind blows, and most of us are getting at best a black screen and no connection to the stream.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Black screen

and no-one responding on the chat help

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I had a subscription to the old Seagulls player and I'm able to login. You don't need register again do you? Otherwise I just end up a big loop of legging in > Match Centre > login page again

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Working via opera browser nicely for me. Runs like a dream on my android phone.

On a side note can anyone imagine hemed as the lone striker in the premier *shudder*

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
This thread should have decent info for you, but FWIW I don't think the issue is the stream to Neulion/iFollow, I think the issue is with their service/software. If it was a stream issue, we'd all get to the stream but it would buffer or whatever. The option to watch live is up and down depending on which way the wind blows, and most of us are getting at best a black screen and no connection to the stream.
[MENTION=561]Insider[/MENTION] and all i get is the option to subscribe or register despite the fact i already subscribe and am logged in. i don't even get the chance to have the streaming blank screen problems. Wont be renewing it at this rate.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Got as far as a black screen after pressing on the watch live button. Live support doesn't work. on the plus side the text commentary seems to be working, so that's good (if completely unsatisfying).

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I'm logged on and have a subscription until October. I'm trying to watch on Chrome but it just asks me to 'Subscribe Today!'.
This is incredibly frustrating and makes me disproportionately angry for the size and nature of the problem. I need to take a chill pill rather than thinking that the media dept is rubbish for not testing this in advance.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
What an absolute load of SH!T. To top it all off, I've just noticed that I've also been billed twice for the month of July! Has anyone else had a double charge? You can see it on the "Your Account" page if you click on transaction history.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-07-22 at 08.33.12.png
    Screen Shot 2017-07-22 at 08.33.12.png
    102.8 KB · Views: 222

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here