Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World Cup Play-Offs.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
c15698e54077d0d938c01e0d03ee70d7.jpg

So much money to be made by Brighton fans tonight...

And no, this bet was last week and I didn’t fulfil it. Should have done tonight though :(

I hope fellow NSCers didn’t miss the boat like me.

I forgot about this decent bet. Throwing money away again. I blame Southern Fail for this one (back very late last night).
What odds for Stephen Ward to get an equaliser (on the night)? Not a very good bet, but Ireland are running our of goalscorers.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You 'only' have 32.000.You've had a bit of a life compared to some of the others but clearly you also spend too much
time on here.
Well I can't argue with that.

Can't your mum get you a TV for your room?
???

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Looks like the mini sad loser tournament next summer will consist of
Scotland
Wales
Holland
Italy
Ireland
Northern Ireland

Chile
Usa
Sad loser tournament? Frankly I'd rather be in that one rather than the FIFA pay-us-a-lot-of-money one in Russia. Plus, they're fans, unlike ours, won't be subject to homophobic abuse, state-sponsored thuggery and other hassles likely to be encountered in Putin's land of the not-so-free. Get a few African countries in, plus a couple from South America, maybe the Aussies or the Kiwis if they don't get through and we could have a grand little tournament this summer in England's fantastic already available stadiums.

San Siro

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Whilst you suckers are glued to your TVs during a glorious summer I'll be out having fun
and getting a tan on my gorgeous chest.Thank god for world cup failure.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Obviously you can't recognise entertaining football when you see it.I'll also throw in Italy 2 Germany 0 in the Euros and World Cup semi in recent times.Seriously you need to reconsider what you write.

You're just getting a taste of what England have had to endure, not being good enough to qualify or qualifying and not being any good for previous WCF.
England have sort of gone back to the drawing board, English manager in charge and not being afraid to pick youth.
Its all been in the modes of France and Germany, building for the future.
Yes you haven't qualified, but that doesn't give Italy the right to be in Russia next year, Serie A has lacked in quality over recent years and that probably is a big part of why you haven't qualified.

Quote Carlo Tavecchio from a BBC article:

"Tavecchio promised to follow the German model and open national football centres across the country. Only 30 have opened, 10 in the past six weeks. Way short of the 200 projected."

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Big game Wednesday. New Zealand in Peru for a showdown for finals place. Apparently the Kiwis plane wasn’t allowed to land in Lima and had to divert to Chile from three hour delay as they were running out of fuel. The plane wasn’t allowed to land in
Ima as it had “new landing restrictions applied” to it...gotta love the South American approach to sport

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here