Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 28/10 - 30/10

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I hate to say it but I still think palace look half decent. Hodgson has them working hard and they are starting to play as a team. After spurs game they have a fairly easy November and December.... interesting to see what happens.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Watford, Arsenal and Man City visiting before the end of the year. Not that easy.

larus

Bloody hell.

I go to the gym and they're 2 down. Get back and they've drawn - what a downer.

Good news though - the U17 lads were 2-0 when I stated to watch it on the treadmill, got back to 2-2 then I get back home and they've won 5-2. Well done to them.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Bournemouth v Chelsea.

I would be surprised if Bournemouth even manage a draw.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Man Utd 1 Tottenham 0 (doesn't affect us really)

Arsenal 2 Swansea 1 (handy - Swansea stay on 8 and drop to 17th)

Crystal Palace 2 West Ham 2 (hate seeing Palarse pick up points but both dropped 2 today - so suits us)

Liverpool 3 Huddersfield 0 (wind gone out of their sails? Lost to West Ham, two draws then four defeats in a row)

Watford 0 Stoke 1 (Stoke level with us now and moving up the table as expected)

West Brom 2 Man City 3 (Respectable for West Brom, but they aren't finding form and stay on 10 points)

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Celebrating like they've won the league on Twitter, they've just draw 2-2 at home with one of the worst teams in the league.

[tweet]924305606202322945[/tweet]

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
He couldn’t believe the diver hadn’t already been sent off.

At half time, talksport were scathing of Zaha’s diving in the first half, adding that he never learns.

He knows that most times he can get away with it like today.
He knows our rivalry well, I think he will play up more than ever when we meet.
If we get a weak ref I can see some scenes taking place, on and off the field of play. Bring it on.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Bloody hell.

I go to the gym and they're 2 down. Get back and they've drawn - what a downer.

Good news though - the U17 lads were 2-0 when I stated to watch it on the treadmill, got back to 2-2 then I get back home and they've won 5-2. Well done to them.

Not a surprise though. I was not surprised at HT.

At a guess I would say Palace are having a Hyypia disease of being too attacking. It be might be rectified without any new players, but they need three successive wins as their point are deficit in games they were expected to win.

We've dropped points as well and I reckon we need ot beat Southampton to be on target for 37.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
The Roy factor works wonders again. You can't take that away from this world class coach.

A point at home against West Ham.

Living the dream.

Am I correct in thinking that would be the West Ham we beat 0-3 at the London Stadium last Friday? Or a different one?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Man Utd 1 Tottenham 0 (doesn't affect us really)

Arsenal 2 Swansea 1 (handy - Swansea stay on 8 and drop to 17th)

Crystal Palace 2 West Ham 2 (hate seeing Palarse pick up points but both dropped 2 today - so suits us)

Liverpool 3 Huddersfield 0 (wind gone out of their sails? Lost to West Ham, two draws then four defeats in a row)

Watford 0 Stoke 1 (Stoke level with us now and moving up the table as expected)

West Brom 2 Man City 3 (Respectable for West Brom, but they aren't finding form and stay on 10 points)

Beyond Stoke, we couldn't have hoped for much better than that. Wouldn't it be great if we took advantage tomorrow, and we'll be up in the top half of the table in ninth.

theboybilly

Not a surprise though. I was not surprised at HT.

At a guess I would say Palace are having a Hyypia disease of being too attacking. It be might be rectified without any new players, but they need three successive wins as their point are deficit in games they were expected to win.

We've dropped points as well and I reckon we need ot beat Southampton to be on target for 37.

No we don't

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here