Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Is Jose Izquierdo fitting in?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I've noticed that Jose tends to warm up on his own and that the other players aren't as close to him as with some of the other new players. I then read something online about him taking time to settle. Has anyone else noticed that? I assume it's a language thing and that he may be quite a "big" personality. Will this incredibly strongly connected group pull him close or shut the door?

(I also saw a pic on Twitter where Bruno, Jose and Schelotto were eating together in a restaurant - so maybe it is a language thing?)

Some of the nonsense written on here and social media is embarrassing

Withdean Chappy

Jul 21, 2017
Westdean
Bit of a weird question.......new person takes a bit of time to fit into group of complete strangers ? Hardly unusual. Sounds as though you’re possibly looking for issues where there really aren’t any. Bong kissed him on Friday if that helps ease your fears ? [emoji23][emoji23]

Didn’t know Schelotto spoke Spanish though.

Did not know about Schelotto,how long has he been with us, and from where?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Some of the nonsense written on here and social media is embarrassing

Bit flippin' rich coming from a bell-pole like you.

I didn't see the West Ham game but I did go away to Arsenal and Watford and he seemed pretty isolated during the pre-match stuff. But maybe that's his way - fun guy but focusing hard before the game. I think it was a legitimate question even though many seem to think I'm reading too much into it. The bond between these players has been amazing under CH - they've assimilated quite a few new players with ease. It wouldn't be surprising if one of those signings struggled to fit in (and I didn't say he hadn't - just seeking POVs).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here