Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CHRISSY HUGHTON's [or Pauly Clement's] Blue & White Army

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
i literally cant wait for this not to happen and those who have piled on at the bookies to start a massive binfest

You're going against Bozza, who reckons there's probably something in this?

Interesting...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I had 16/1 on Clement a while ago. Lovely.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
The Wikipedia change IP address does not match any IP addresses ever used to post on NSC.

So, Tony Bloom doesn't have an NSC account then?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
[MENTION=29509]Kikikaikai[/MENTION]. Your user name is what i call my kids. Kiki (Kiera) Kai Kia. (Kai) Very weird so i have put £15 down on Paul Clement.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
What a 48 hours! Two days ago the Argus was running a story that it would be difficult to get Clement because Zidane might be off to Bordeaux, then the next day the Bordeaux Chairman confirms the move is off and Zidane is staying put. The Mail then run a story saying Zidane has recently completed his coaching badges and is being groomed to take over from Ancelloti in 2016.

Ancelotti is happy because he won't be losing both assistants, and Zidane will be able to step up on the coaching side. Clement is Ancelotti's man, so there's no guarantee Zidane will want Clement when he takes over. Similarly, if Clement gets out now and things go tits up on the management front it's quite possible he'll either get his old job back when Zidane takes over, or he could rejoin Ancelotti wherever he may be.

If I was Clement and was keen to manage in England now would be the time to do it. The question is which club to join - his odds are shortening with his brother's old club West Brom (now down to 12-1) but he's not on Norwich's radar. The jobs are Celtic, West Brom, Norwich and us, the candidates out there are Moyes, Mackay, Sherwood, Hughton, Lennon, also Henrik Larson is bookies favourite for the Celtic job so there's loads of competition.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here