Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you cash in on any current Albion player?

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
I think the undervalued player in many of these posts is Ince. He would be a snip at £100k and has just had a very good season. I think he'll go out on loan again...

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I think the undervalued player in many of these posts is Ince. He would be a snip at £100k and has just had a very good season. I think he'll go out on loan again...

Considering Chris Hughton said this in the Argus two days ago:-

Meanwhile, Irishman Richie Towell will be remaining in the Championship – out on loan. Fellow fringe midfielder Rohan Ince is also destined for another temporary move away from the Amex.

Hughton said: “Players like Rohan and Richie will go out on loan. We have been really delighted with Richie but we are very keen for him to get out on loan to the Championship next season."

you're not really going out on much of a limb with that suggestion! :lol:

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Not surprised. Stephens, Sidwell and Kayal all ahead of him and another CM to come in (hopefully Mooy)

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Hemed 5 million
Norwood 3 million
Skalak 2.5 million
Lua Lua 1 million
Manu Free

If offers came in for these amounts I would sell.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Elvis £50M...

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
The thing is, if the likes of Dunk and Knocky impress in the Prem, their value will go through the roof, so no point selling them now before they've even been in the shop window.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
8 to go :

Walton ( loan )
Towell ( loan )
Goldson ( loan )
Hunt ( loan )

Norwood ( 500k )
LuaLua ( 500k )
Ince ( 200k )
Elvis ( free )

Raises £1.2 million and 40k+ per week wages ? ???

Last edited:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Interesting thread. Disappointed to see the lack of appreciation of Skalak and Hemed. We have to register 25 players in the Premier League. These two are current internationals, assist makers and goal scorers. Why would we let them go to bring in a few million when we need players for a squad rather than money in the bank? With a decent pre-season ahead of him, I think Skalak will prove the doubters wrong. I have a theory that that the same fans who don't rate him didn't rate Ashley Barnes either. But then I also have this dream that Rohan Ince will get a game for us in the Premier League and prove to be a midfield giant after all!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
8 to go :

Walton ( loan )
Towell ( loan )
Goldson ( loan )
Hunt ( loan )

Norwood ( 500k )
LuaLua ( 500k )
Ince ( 200k )
Elvis ( free )

Raises £1.2 million and 40k+ per week wages ? ???

I would put a higher price on Norwood than Lua Lua.the rest is about right IMHO.which will upset the Ince admireers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here