Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Roger Marti took his tally to 22 yesterday. :wink:

waterhouse

Feb 22, 2009
somerset
Jordan Lukaku would be a great option at left back. Another Belgium international. Young and playing for Lazio and better than poco.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I love a bit of transfer gossip. And this time 90% of the players we will have a chance on
I wish I could 'Hiney Art'.

I've been trying to do a 'Where's Winstano' image incorporating:-

3_Fun__Where_s_Waldo__Facts_0_26556074_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

pw229-1882288.jpg

Sadly it's beyond me, which is hardly surprising as this was my schools computer dept:-

ict_equipment33_mid.jpg

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Bournemouth signed about four players (three made the first team) in the summer and two more in the first January after promotion. I daresay after finding out the injury situation and having a better idea of who could make the step up.

We could be like Swansea and send a few players out on loan,

My prediction is there will more changes in the second summer. And that we will try and sign some youngsters.

Mingus £8m
King free
Boruc free
Federici free
Distain free
Gradel £7m
Tomlin £3.5m
Murray £5m
Adobe £10m
Graban £7m

Little old Bournemouth showed how to invest to survive.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Mingus £8m
King free
Boruc free
Federici free
Distain free
Gradel £7m
Tomlin £3.5m
Murray £5m
Adobe £10m
Graban £7m

Little old Bournemouth showed how to invest to survive.

£10m for Photoshop !

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Yep, great isn't it.

I'm expecting big things from a full weekend of global talent scouting.

We went all the way to Birmingham and found Stephen Ward, so that's left back sorted. I know that's the sort of signing you like.

Surprised Bridcutt's name hasn't been mentioned as a potential Stephens replacement. So I'll get the ball rolling on that one. Presumably a double swoop for Chris Wood that one.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We went all the way to Birmingham and found Stephen Ward, so that's left back sorted. I know that's the sort of signing you like.

Surprised Bridcutt's name hasn't been mentioned as a potential Stephens replacement. So I'll get the ball rolling on that one. Presumably a double swoop for Chris Wood that one.
Ward is the exception that proves the rule.
Everyone else from Ulloa to Billy Paynter can fook off.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Jordan Lukaku would be a great option at left back. Another Belgium international. Young and playing for Lazio and better than poco.

Wow. He's one of the worst players I've ever seen. Torn apart in the euros. Absolute donkey. George friend is the best left back we can get, would be excellent for when we are back in the champ too.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Pooh pants.

By way of disassociating from what needs to be done in Stat Towers, I had a little transfer trawl around Italy.

I thought I'd struck gold with 25 year old, 12 goal, striker Diego Falcinelli from Crotone, only to see Everton are sniffing around him for £9m.

Swansea striker £20+m - Italian striker £9m.

I'd hate to be the man (men) who make the decision, but get it right, and one way or another the club have got it made.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
I expect the club have been planning for PL football for some time now and the club will have a comprehensive list of targets.

I'm hopeful of some little gems from out of nowhere like the signing of a certain Mr Knockeart.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
I'd like to see us try and get Lucas Perez on loan from Arsenal. Competition/upgrade for Baldock.

That is an upgrade. Baldock is Championship level at best.
Proved that last Sunday when unfortunately our best chances fell to him.
Chose to fall over and get penalty rather than put the ball in net then missed the ball from six yards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here