Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mbark Boussoufa

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
I saw him play when he was here, a very skilfull and clever player but he's no longer the player he was and I'm not sure he'd be good enough now for the Premier League. (he earned a lot of money in Anzhi)

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
The Morocco international bit is what worries me.

I watched Bromley a lot as a lot and the 'keeper Chuck Martini was an Morocco international - he was also crap

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Not sure he'll be that bothered. Stocks at 31 is just right for a keeper. Dunk, Duffy, Goldson and Bong all in their prime. Stephens, March, Skalak, Knokkie all likewise. Kayal and Baldock are ok. Poco at 31 was a loannee, only really leaves Bruno and Murray at the high end, which is only to be expected in any squad. I'm sure it will all be addressed by CH without him worrying at all. A handful of signings is al it needs.

From what I have heard doubt Bong will be here...but I take your point. It's not mega urgent but I do think it needs addressing.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I'm in as I like his goal celebrations and I think he could rival baldock and knockaert in this respect.
If it's solely on playing ability I'm out though

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I agree.

If we just take Europe, I make it 16 or 17 (depending whether you count Kosovo) different European nationalities who've not played for us yet (and that's not counting microstates). I reckon we could add many more South American and African countries to that list

Specifically, I'd like a Croatian and a proper Brazilian - I'm not having Raphael Rossi Branco.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
sorry warren BUT IT MADE ME LAUGH

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Oooh, what have you heard?

As for Badger Boy, thanks for posting. I genuinely love this kind of rumour thread.

I don't want to say too much other than he has an offer from elsewhere which I hear he has already accepted. May be nothing in it and I'm certainly not giving up a source. It's outside the UK FWIW and he is a brave boy for wanting to play there if it's true.

I don't want to drop the source in it.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Have not read all the replies to this thread BUT seriously we need to be looking at reducing the average age of the squad which this current season has defied all sense !

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Haven't got a clue who he is but 32 is a good age these days if not carrying old injuries. He won't break the bank, it won't be a long contract and at 32 should bring experience. If we are looking at him it will be for good reasons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here