Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Knocky on talksport tomorrow

macky

Dec 28, 2004
That isn't an accurate quote. His issue was with the people that select the Players of the season and more importantly the fact that it was three attacking players. Generally, attacking players are given more credit that more defensively minded players. In that, his criticism was correct.

Personally I think Knocky gives so much more than being an out and out flair player. He's a terrier who works damn hard and gets stuck in everywhere.
Personally I think Knocky gives so much more than being an out and out flair player. He's a terrier who works damn hard and gets stuck in everywhere. so very true just wish he was better at that part of his game

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
That isn't an accurate quote. His issue was with the people that select the Players of the season and more importantly the fact that it was three attacking players. Generally, attacking players are given more credit that more defensively minded players. In that, his criticism was correct.

Personally I think Knocky gives so much more than being an out and out flair player. He's a terrier who works damn hard and gets stuck in everywhere.

My comment was his headline quote at the top of the hour .. The one he usually spouts in his usual attention seeking manner.

He then elaborated as you have correctly described

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here