Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Saturday's Game - Watching in Buffalo

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Pearl Street grill, bar and brewery used to show English league games.

Haven't been there since 2009 though

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
Pearl Street is a great spot, you could do a lot worse for lunch and a few beers. It's also huge so if they have Bein Sports then maybe they'll hook you up even if you are the only person watching.

The other go-to spot has to be the famous Anchor Bar, they'll have a good selection of sports channels too.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Have you worked out how to get to Buffalo yet?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Chances are they won't be showing it live because bein sports is showing Juve/Roma at the same time as us.

BeIn Sports Canada is showing the Albion game and doesn't look the Roma game is on at all. [MENTION=27450]KingstonSeagull[/MENTION] should stay in Toronto!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Anyone know any bars that will be showing the game on Saturday in Buffalo, NY?:moo:

BeIn Sports Canada is showing the Albion game and doesn't look the Roma game is on at all. [MENTION=27450]KingstonSeagull[/MENTION] should stay in Toronto!

beIN Sports are not broadcasting the game live in the US, the only way you would get to see it live in the States would be if you had a cable/satellite subscription (you would then be able to log in to the beIN website using those details and watch it online).

beIN ARE broadcasting a replay of the game on the Monday morning (I noticed this on my on-screen guide last night).

So, you have two choices:-

1) Stay in Canada and watch a live broadcast
2) Find somewhere in the States that will show the replay on Monday morning

Of course, if you have an internet device, and you can find somewhere with decent wifi, you will be able to watch a "dodgy" stream online live wherever you are.

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
beIN Sports are not broadcasting the game live in the US, the only way you would get to see it live in the States would be if you had a cable/satellite subscription (you would then be able to log in to the beIN website using those details and watch it online).

beIN ARE broadcasting a replay of the game on the Monday morning (I noticed this on my on-screen guide last night).

So, you have two choices:-

1) Stay in Canada and watch a live broadcast
2) Find somewhere in the States that will show the replay on Monday morning

Of course, if you have an internet device, and you can find somewhere with decent wifi, you will be able to watch a "dodgy" stream online live wherever you are.

Just looked at the beIN website, I think streaming from the website might be the only option in Canada too... Badger, where are you seeing that it's live? Thanks.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Last edited:

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
Managed to work out the transport situation! HOORAH! Got a cheap car through budget. Now I am trying to work out how to watch the game. Are there any places in Niagra that anyone knows of that will be showing it since we have established it will be airing Canada....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here