Sperm, how is yours?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Nigella's Cream Pie

Fingerlickin good
Apr 2, 2009
Up your alley
:)
Ok, you've prompted the non-concussion sperm test anecdote.
As mentioned, I was in Spain. On this occasion they asked to take both a blood test and sperm test, back to back, if that term doesn't sit too uncomfortably in this topic. I rightly, I think, blame the hole in the left temporal for not absorbing language efficiently, and for my brief efforts to grasp Spanish not paying off, but it is at times like that appointment that I am sort of glad I don't know what is being said. Now, the error I believe they made, initially, is to try and take the blood first. This, of course, was not from gentleman Meade, but I have rather deep lying veins in the arms, so the first nurse I had couldn't find one to stick the needle into. She said, don't worry, I shall try to take blood from here, pointing the syringe at my knuckle area. I thought, aye aye, that's a tad unusual, but unaware of general health service processes in Spain, perhaps this is the done thing. I realised it wasn't when, after feeling the needle scrape across a knuckle or two, it snapped in my hand. Hmmmm. Wait here, she said, plucking the half-needle from the back of surprisingly untwitching hand, I will go and get another nurse...And please hold this cotton wool over the mini-gash (she didn't say that precisely in those word, but, you know).
Another nurse came along, who didn't speak any English, and did some feeling and pointing in my other arm, to let me where I was about to be pricked. She found blood, correctly, but then asked me to go immediately to the clinic's clammy fiddle chamber number 1, with an unusually large pot. The issue I had at first with this was that I had one hand covering the wound on my left knuckle area, and the other hand holding down the meager puncture on the arm blood was successfully taken from. What, precisely, was I supposed to use in this muggy cupboard to bring about the pleasure necessary to even slightly leave a deposit!? I'm not a flexible chap, or gone through Prince-esque surgery, or hung like a caballo. I had not words, or courage to resist, so into the windowless boudoir I went, and sat on a sticky seat for about 15 minutes before getting into action.

Anywho, in that murky lair were the following:
a pile of perhaps 4 or 5 Spanish jazz mags
a television that was off
a sink, with small towel
and a huge mirror that dominated a wall

These are not my main masturbatory ingredients. The filth pamphlets were of one variety: teen. The television had a remote control for it, but I am not going to press through the numbers on such a device that may still be uncomfortably warm from the last worn out user, and I don't want to click on, for instance, channel 17 at such a place and be caught stuck on a dolphin blowhole rape movie. The sink was fine, really, but it was the mirror that seemed most incorrect (apart from channel 17). I am in small enclosure, feeling grubby and without any self-respect, and there I am, having to watch my hand move feverishly for 7 minutes (yeah, right) to produce the sample required. It wasn't pleasant view out of the corner of my eye no matter which way I turned.
In the end, with the gluey sample in pot, I left the room and they led me to a small slot to place the container on, and that was that. I walked back out, saw the girlfriend and begged for us to be out of there as quickly as possible.

Probably doesn't seem very interesting to anyone but me, really. :)

Interesting, actually, and well done, you've got cojones

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
It's all part of the plan.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Mine appears to be annoying potent. I know I shouldn't complain as some people have a nightmare conceiving or can't at all but when me and the Mrs decided to start try for a little one I was hoping for six months of untempered welly boot free sex.

We were pregnant within two weeks.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Seeing as I had a vasectomy a few years ago my sperm isn't all that! The vasectomy isn't as painful but the whole process is quite odd. Lying on a the bed with just a tshirt on while a nurse tried to make small talk was odd enough. Then the Dr held my balls and asked how it felt; strange was my reply! Turned out 2 friends of mine had the snip in same week as me too, though we hadn't discussed this beforehand, so the same Dr has held our balls.

D

Deleted member 2719

Seeing as I had a vasectomy a few years ago my sperm isn't all that! The vasectomy isn't as painful but the whole process is quite odd. Lying on a the bed with just a tshirt on while a nurse tried to make small talk was odd enough. Then the Dr held my balls and asked how it felt; strange was my reply! Turned out 2 friends of mine had the snip in same week as me too, though we hadn't discussed this beforehand, so the same Dr has held our balls.

Need more detail about the nurse......................................pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase.:drool:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Need more detail about the nurse......................................pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase.:drool:

Similar to me. Got to 40 and decided two lovely kids were enough, so booked in to see Edward 'Rusty' Scissorhands at the BUPA place in Haywards Heath. The Mrs was soooooo looking forward to a bit of payback for childbirth pain I think.

Anyway, quick chat, scratchy shave by the nurse (neither old nor young, not unattractive so I was either counting ceiling tiles or something whilst not really engaging in the small (no pun intended) talk). Job was done quickly (not hugely painful, smell of burning flesh not great) and I was sent on my way.

Rang her up to come and collect me, much to her annoyance I had walked up the road by the time she arrived. Even worse, the following day I suggested we walked into town for a coffee. It honestly was nothing more than slight discomfort for a few days. I even started running again in less than a week.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
As mentioned, I was in Spain. On this occasion they asked to take both a blood test and sperm test, back to back, if that term doesn't sit too uncomfortably in this topic. I rightly, I think, blame the hole in the left temporal for not absorbing language efficiently, and for my brief efforts to grasp Spanish not paying off, but it is at times like that appointment that I am sort of glad I don't know what is being said. Now, the error I believe they made, initially, is to try and take the blood first. This, of course, was not from gentleman Meade, but I have rather deep lying veins in the arms, so the first nurse I had couldn't find one to stick the needle into. She said, don't worry, I shall try to take blood from here, pointing the syringe at my knuckle area. I thought, aye aye, that's a tad unusual, but unaware of general health service processes in Spain, perhaps this is the done thing. I realised it wasn't when, after feeling the needle scrape across a knuckle or two, it snapped in my hand. Hmmmm. Wait here, she said, plucking the half-needle from the back of surprisingly untwitching hand, I will go and get another nurse...And please hold this cotton wool over the mini-gash (she didn't say that precisely in those word, but, you know).
Another nurse came along, who didn't speak any English, and did some feeling and pointing in my other arm, to let me where I was about to be pricked. She found blood, correctly, but then asked me to go immediately to the clinic's clammy fiddle chamber number 1, with an unusually large pot. The issue I had at first with this was that I had one hand covering the wound on my left knuckle area, and the other hand holding down the meager puncture on the arm blood was successfully taken from. What, precisely, was I supposed to use in this muggy cupboard to bring about the pleasure necessary to even slightly leave a deposit!? I'm not a flexible chap, or gone through Prince-esque surgery, or hung like a caballo. I had not words, or courage to resist, so into the windowless boudoir I went, and sat on a sticky seat for about 15 minutes before getting into action.

a sink, with small towel

These are not my main masturbatory ingredients. The filth pamphlets were of one variety: teen. The television had a remote control for it, but I am not going to press through the numbers on such a device that may still be uncomfortably warm from the last worn out user, and I don't want to click on, for instance, channel 17 at such a place and be caught stuck on a dolphin blowhole rape movie. The sink was fine, really, but it was the mirror that seemed most incorrect (apart from channel 17). I am in small enclosure, feeling grubby and without any self-respect, and there I am, having to watch my hand move feverishly for 7 minutes (yeah, right) to produce the sample required. It wasn't pleasant view out of the corner of my eye no matter which way I turned.
In the end, with the gluey sample in pot, I left the room and they led me to a small slot to place the container on, and that was that. I walked back out, saw the girlfriend and begged for us to be out of there as quickly as possible.

Much easier in Asda car park.

D

Deleted member 2719

Anyway, quick chat, scratchy shave by the nurse (neither old nor young, not unattractive so I was either counting ceiling tiles or something whilst not really engaging in the small (no pun intended) talk).

Which Nurse

1) Nurse 2.png2)Nurse 1.png

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East

a sink, with small towel

You know that was a 2 way mirror, right?

Probably the staff room on the other side :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here