wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Works really hard, but a very poor finisher

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'm a real fan of Barnes. I loved his in your face style, his total disrespect of reputation and his more than occasional instinctive finishes. He worked well with Murray too.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Time for a bit of Burnley pay back!!!I think we should go and get Gray or get Barnes back! Yes I did say BARNES!! Got prem expierience now and shown he's not frightened to mix it! Would be interesting to see him work off Brown Gross With Knockaert and March feeding in to him! I warmed to Barnes towards the end of his Amex days and realised what he brought to the team! If it were down to him or a Fletcher type I would take Barnes!

I would be prepared to put money on this not happening. It's sort of like going to a singles night and talking all night to everyone about your ex-wife

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
I'm an Ash fan but we need to look to the future rather than getting stuck in the past. There again if it weakens other relegation candidates it could be a great tactic!!

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
a very good workman like player he would probably think Brighton are below him now .... if we could sign him I think he would be a good addition to the squad as he is flexible - he woud stiffen up the midflield and to be able to play at front as and when.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The same could have been argued about Murray. Luckily for us it wasn't.

*cough* we were in the Championship then *cough*.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here