Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have A Happy What Time Will Leicester Away Sell Out Tomorrow Day

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I'm not sure if you are saying that to agree or disagree with what I'm saying. I'd classify row L as "not the front" as logic suggests there are 11 rows in front of you.

I'd call you "middle" if you wanted a firm classification.

Fair enough! I think there are circa 50 rows so it's certainly front-ish?

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I'm not sure if you are saying that to agree or disagree with what I'm saying. I'd classify row L as "not the front" as logic suggests there are 11 rows in front of you.

I'd call you "middle" if you wanted a firm classification.

That is not close to halfway, the back row is PP. You are correct though, quite a few rows at the front have not been opened (yet), many clubs do this to avoid any 'unnecessaries' near the pitch.

Fair enough! I think there are circa 50 rows so it's certainly front-ish?

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Difficult to believe that all c3,000 tickets have been put on sale though. No one posting on here seemed to have a ticket towards the front of the stand for a start.

I think the tickets I brought yesterday were in row F

They were all probably released for sale at the same time

Edit - checked the confirmation e-mail and it was for row F (although i would have preferred to be further back)

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
That is not close to halfway, the back row is PP. You are correct though, quite a few rows at the front have not been opened (yet), many clubs do this to avoid any 'unnecessaries' near the pitch.

My tickets are row C, got them around midday yesterday.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
My son bought two tickets yesterday evening, one for me and one for himself, he couldn't buy two seats next to each other though.

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
My son bought two tickets yesterday evening, one for me and one for himself, he couldn't buy two seats next to each other though.

Something must have gone awry there pal, just went on the ticketing website and put in for 2... they were next to each other.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Something must have gone awry there pal, just went on the ticketing website and put in for 2... they were next to each other.

Did seem a bit odd when he told me, I wasn't with him when he went online to book them.
We are only a few seats apart so I'm told, I'm just pleased I'm going.

The scaremongering is legendary.

Feel free to bump this and punish me accordingly but this WILL NOT sell out tomorrow, nor next week. It will still be available when it's offered to non season ticket holders. It may not even sell out. In fact, I'd go as far as saying it probably won't sell out!

This thread reminds me so much of our 1st year in the Championship. We had just acquired around 14,000 more seaosn ticket holders than the previous season and I think the first (maybe 2nd) away game was Pompey.

We got the stand behind the goal. Think the allocation was about 2000. There was screams and hollering on here from the new season ticket holders fully wanting that they should be guaranteed a seat.

As it happens, it didn't sell out to season ticket holders. It didn't even sell out when it went on general sale. There were some empties in our end. It didn't make pay on the day, but all who wanted a ticket got one.

Great last minute penalty save too - great scenes

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

Feel free to bump this and punish me accordingly but this WILL NOT sell out tomorrow, nor next week. It will still be available when it's offered to non season ticket holders. It may not even sell out. In fact, I'd go as far as saying it probably won't sell out!

This thread reminds me so much of our 1st year in the Championship. We had just acquired around 14,000 more seaosn ticket holders than the previous season and I think the first (maybe 2nd) away game was Pompey.

We got the stand behind the goal. Think the allocation was about 2000. There was screams and hollering on here from the new season ticket holders fully wanting that they should be guaranteed a seat.

As it happens, it didn't sell out to season ticket holders. It didn't even sell out when it went on general sale. There were some empties in our end. It didn't make pay on the day, but all who wanted a ticket got one.

Away attendance was 2,861.

Liam Lawrence hit the post - it wasn't saved.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Anybody else unable to click on a buy ticket a tab ? Either it's solf out or I'm having technical problems ?

If there's not a "Buy" button available to you, it suggests the site does not think you qualify to buy a ticket. I think [MENTION=268]Superphil[/MENTION] said this was the case for one of his group.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London

Yep. I remember people seemed to think that because we'd suddenly gained 15,000 fans who hadn't been for 10 years (or at all) they were all going to be queuing up to every away game, week in, week out. I said at the time that this idea was completely ridiculous, and was proved right (as usual).

If we had unlimited away tickets this year our average away attendance at the end of the year would still probably be lower than the current 3,000 maximum allocation.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here