Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matt Ryan - SIGNED FOR CLUB RECORD TRANSFER FEE

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Rather than a chant I propose that we just shout MAT RYAAAN in the Team America "Matt Damon" style.

:lolol: That would be tremendous getting the whole North Stand to shout MATTTTT RYYYAAANNN really slowly.

As he's an Aussie, I feel we should be calling him RYANO.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I'll be interested to see how much better he is than Stockdale. It's a lot of money for someone who couldn't get in the Valencia team.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
He comes across as a nice guy in the Seagulls TV interview, but I was struck by how little he seems to know about us as a club.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He comes across as a nice guy in the Seagulls TV interview, but I was struck by how little he seems to know about us as a club.
To what tune?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Surely he's been given the tour?

To be fair all I know about Genk, Valencia and the Aussie national team could be written collectively on the back of a fag packet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003

To be fair all I know about Genk, Valencia and the Aussie national team could be written collectively on the back of a fag packet.

It came across like he hasn't been here yet.

Mr Cleansheets

Jun 7, 2017
I happen to know Matty grew up an Arsenal fan.

When exactly do you play them? He's always wanted to contribute to an Arsenal victory...

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
My brother-in-law lives in Valencia and is a season ticket holder at the Mastella.

Ryan started last season as No.2 to Diego Alves but quickly dropped to third choice.

The word my brother-in-law used to describe him was 'flakey'

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
My brother-in-law lives in Valencia and is a season ticket holder at the Mastella.

Ryan started last season as No.2 to Diego Alves but quickly dropped to third choice.

The word my brother-in-law used to describe him was 'flakey'

Thats all well and good after we've offered a 5 year contract! Where was your brother in law during the targeting phase?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

And you'd be writing on one of the new all-black fag packets where you can't see it anyway, so a double whammy for anyone hoping to obtain any info on Genk, Valencia or the Aussie national team from your limited knowledge scribbling.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here