Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Photographs of “Thatcher’s Britain”

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Where does it say 'Thatcher's Britain' ? Is this just the OPs take? The pictures are of social deprivation in the 70s, which there was a lot of.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Particular people on this board really are too keen to start slinging the insults. There you go, it’s back up as Thatcher’s Britain. And as I stated, as I took pains to point out, this was not a political thread I was merely repeating the BBC’s article title on a thread of some interesting pictures. The majority of which are in the Thatcher era as far as I can see.
Not your finest hour, me old son. [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION] ? More like Turkey Twizzler!!

View attachment 100036

What a wally Nipple, quite literally nibbling every time at the bait and the best part is the delayed comeback [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji736]

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
What a wally Nipple, quite literally nibbling every time at the bait and the best part is the delayed comeback [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji736]

Oh dear, you don't like being proved wrong do you. Would've thought you'd be used to it by now. Bootless.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
totally agree , i spent time on the picket lines at wapping , the old bill CAUSED most of the trouble there

That said, as a printer in those long gone days, the newspaper staff were universally despised by us mere commercial printers. Architects of their own demise.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
That said, as a printer in those long gone days, the newspaper staff were universally despised by us mere commercial printers. Architects of their own demise.
jealousy , pure and simple, youd have given your right arm for a fleet street job.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Where does it say 'Thatcher's Britain' ? Is this just the OPs take? The pictures are of social deprivation in the 70s, which there was a lot of.

See post 70, where i have posted a picture of the original header, saying "....photographs of Thatcher's Britain" . As stated, it wasn't intended as a political thread.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Particular people on this board really are too keen to start slinging the insults. There you go, it’s back up as Thatcher’s Britain. And as I stated, as I took pains to point out, this was not a political thread I was merely repeating the BBC’s article title on a thread of some interesting pictures. The majority of which are in the Thatcher era as far as I can see.
Not your finest hour, me old son. [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION] ? More like Turkey Twizzler!!

View attachment 100036

Absolute TOSH and you know it Nibble.

Your post was purely political because thats all you post. You don't follow football let alone the Albion.

I suggest you join les and vacate.

Your'e a liar.

(awaits threatening pm's and law suit)

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

Your post was purely political because thats all you post. You don't follow football let alone the Albion.

Your'e a liar.

he lied on the brexit thread as well , then told more lies in an attempt to cover it up

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
he lied on the brexit thread as well , then told more lies in an attempt to cover it up

The guy needs help.

He's got so much anger and bitterness.

edit : Take a break LIAR ��

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Take a break? Nipple told everyone he was leaving the country if the Tories got in!
Have you forgotten? He left (allegedly) after someone asked last year when he would return from his exile he said he wasnt coming home for 10 years.
that was you by the way asking him.LOL

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?351174-Britain-2027&p=7900794&highlight=#post7900794

Nibble lives abroad, clamp lives in shoreham, cant be the same people unless someone is telling porkies.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Your'e a liar.

Calm down dear.

P.S I am well aware this is another Bushy account (yes, that's a fact) . Stones. Glass houses etc. I'm sorry you got owned about the boarding school detention thing but please, you're looking foolish now.

Last edited:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Calm down dear.

P.S I am well aware this is another Bushy account (yes, that's a fact) . Stones. Glass houses etc. I'm sorry you got owned about the boarding school detention thing but please, you're looking foolish now.

haha , i can 100% guarantee its not ,im in tenerife atm, im sure admin have a way of checking where im posting from , and it would be a big coincidence if tip top was as well , i think youre overestimating your importance mate :lolol:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Yeah �� , so what? Fleet Street was still full of lazy gits, lucky lazy gits I grant you.

fleet st was full of people who had negotiated better working conditions than you , my dad was one , id appreciate it if youd stop insulting people and practices you have limited knowledge of woody my old mate.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
haha , i can 100% guarantee its not ,im in tenerife atm, im sure admin have a way of checking where im posting from , and it would be a big coincidence if tip top was as well , i think youre overestimating your importance mate :lolol:

Righto.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here