Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
I won't get into who posts more about who etc. But some of those threads on the away end are years old, lots are started by Brighton fans and lots of posts are from Brighton fans as well. Imagine if every thread about Palace on here had it's own forum, I dread to think how long it would be.
As for the threads on there, it's the same old people having the same old arguments over every single thread.

And don't forget your Holmesdale forum with its Away Fans board where no Albion bother posting anything but there is loads of Brighton related cr4p...

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I do sort of agree. I know we are lucky with the stadium etc, but what it boils down to is enjoying watching your team, and having fun as a supporter. The financial side is for others to worry about, and it is of course important that our clubs are run well. But if I go to the theatre, I go to enjoy the play, I don't care what's going on back stage.

I'm obviously giving a different impression than I actually wanted to.

I 100% DO care about my club, that it's run well, that it's sustainable and that it will always be there to support. Yes, I was also around in the 90s.

What I was trying to say was, I'm a fan, I go to the games to have fun and support the team. For the financial side, this involves decisions that are out of my control. There are experienced people who know what they are doing that are looking after the spreadsheets and making sure we don't get into trouble. So whilst they are keeping a steady ship out of sight, I have to play my part, which is to support the team at the stadium, and to trust that the club will be run well behind the scenes.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Where are all the Palace Goons to fight their corner on this? Is it because we beat Utd and they lost to Pool? Or is it they are just c ***s and only come over when they win or have GOOD news?

[MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] [MENTION=26035]Eagle88[/MENTION] [MENTION=27478]TypicalPalace[/MENTION] [MENTION=37334]Mr Tumble[/MENTION] [MENTION=37204]the[/MENTION] Paddy [MENTION=22870]CPFC G[/MENTION] [MENTION=18097]Red'n'Blue[/MENTION] Where are you hiding you spineless pricks. Ohh, how many times you beaten Man Utd in the Prem?? :bigwave: :bhasign: :falmer: :rave:

I'm here. What is your question?

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Never?
Never what?
This ‘school alibi ‘ that you have concocted, it won’t hold much water if you keep making basic mistakes, people will think you never went to school.

It seems to be you who is fixated on schools. Let's leave it there as we think on two different levels and I don't think I could get down that far.

Why don't you just take that then and **** off and don't come back

Have you considered writing novels?

Well im glad we got that sorted, I was beginning to wonder who I was, I had this vision Id ended up on a Palarse forum.
The thought of it!

Glad to be of assistance.

Not the point is it. I couldn't care less how many threads and posts there are about us on your board. The are loads but that's fine as you hate us and the feeling is mutual.

:lol: yeah I am kept awake at night with my hatred for all things Brighton. It's just all a load of bollocks when you boil it down, if you seriously have hatred over it I suggest you get out more. Hatred takes a lot of effort.

And don't forget your Holmesdale forum with its Away Fans board where no Albion bother posting anything but there is loads of Brighton related cr4p...

Wouldn't know, never ever been on the away bit.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
It seems to be you who is fixated on schools. Let's leave it there as we think on two different levels and I don't think I could get down that far.

:lol: yeah I am kept awake at night with my hatred for all things Brighton. It's just all a load of bollocks when you boil it down, if you seriously have hatred over it I suggest you get out more. Hatred takes a lot of effort.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton

[emoji38] yeah I am kept awake at night with my hatred for all things Brighton. It's just all a load of bollocks when you boil it down, if you seriously have hatred over it I suggest you get out more. Hatred takes a lot of effort.

Why don't you go and read it then come back and tell us the majority of you fans are not deluded and make shit up.

You won't be able to because they are all deluded on the away end to a point I actually worry about their mental health, no set of supportera can be so far wide off the mark.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
[emoji38] yeah I am kept awake at night with my hatred for all things Brighton. It's just all a load of bollocks when you boil it down, if you seriously have hatred over it I suggest you get out more. Hatred takes a lot of effort.

Nice attempted swerve. Actually not nice, really poor.

You've picked up on a turn of phrase and ignored the entire point of my post because you are incapable of replying to it without agreeing with it. So you're going for semantics again. I actually thought about using a different word but thought, nah, nobody is that sad to try to...... Oh.

Who said anything about being kept awake at night? Who said anything about real hatred? I presume you and nobody you know has ever said "yeah I hate Brighton". Your club doesn't fill me with rage, it's generally a really great source of amusement.

Pathetic argument and typical Palace. Again.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
This thread is going off the point, the key theme to laugh about is that the Always Ultras (AKA Holmesdale Fanatics) developed a massive sense of self importance and entitlement and CPFC2010 has dumped them like a hot potato. The resulting bitterness and recrimination at Palace is very entertaining, and they are extra sad because if the "12th man" Fanatics had been their with their drum on Monday night they definitely would have beaten Liverpool 6-0...

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
This thread is going off the point, the key theme to laugh about is that the Always Ultras (AKA Holmesdale Fanatics) developed a massive sense of self importance and entitlement and CPFC2010 has dumped them like a hot potato. The resulting bitterness and recrimination at Palace is very entertaining, and they are extra sad because if the "12th man" Fanatics had been their with their drum on Monday night they definitely would have beaten Liverpool 6-0...
Has nobody pointed out that the chav crew were there season before last when they lost the vast majority of their home games? Fortress Selhurst. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Nice attempted swerve. Actually not nice, really poor.

You've picked up on a turn of phrase and ignored the entire point of my post because you are incapable of replying to it without agreeing with it. So you're going for semantics again. I actually thought about using a different word but thought, nah, nobody is that sad to try to...... Oh.

Who said anything about being kept awake at night? Who said anything about real hatred? I presume you and nobody you know has ever said "yeah I hate Brighton". Your club doesn't fill me with rage, it's generally a really great source of amusement.

Pathetic argument and typical Palace. Again.

The point of your post was carrying on the same old arguments. The same way as every thread in the away end of the BBS are the same old arguments. Round and round they go, the same old revolving arguments involving the same old people. I did pick up on the hatred thing as I found it amusing.
Lets get back to finances, I always enjoy that.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
The point of your post was carrying on the same old arguments. The same way as every thread in the away end of the BBS are the same old arguments. Round and round they go, the same old revolving arguments involving the same old people. I did pick up on the hatred thing as I found it amusing.

So why are you here? Ahhh...school holidays.....the playgrounds are empty.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It wasn't carrying on any argument. It was pointing out that your pals come on here saying that we're obsessed with Palace and lying about there being no threads about Brighton on your forums when there are LOADS of them.

Can you not read?

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook

Do you know Ken Stabler the Oakland Raiders quarterback from the late 70s?

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
That's a pretty crap analogy though.

Unless you have a favourite theatre company and follow everything that they do obsessively. In which case, I'd be pretty interested in the running of the company and particularly that it was sustainable and run sensibly from a financial perspective.

Just so that I could continue enjoying their productions without worrying that they might fold at some point, or that they wouldn't be able to employ the quality of actors and staff to keep things at the same standard.

It's the usual Palace argument because the way their club is run is a total joke. "Oh I don't care about all that stuff".

That's what most Sheffield Wednesday fans said for the past few years and now they're ****ed. "FFP, what's that? Doesn't matter to us our owner is loaded". Matters now though doesn't it....

Palace fans are trotting out the same mantra. They "don't care" that they are the only club in the PL spending more on players than they generate in income. It "doesn't matter" as long as they enjoy the match.

Even now loads of them are saying that they DIDN'T enjoy the match because their chav contingent have chucked their toys (due to SP’s ineptitude) and there's no atmosphere. Even now some goons will come on here defending how their club is run or saying "they don't care".

I'd say that if you don't give a shit about how your football club is run then you're either lying, you're really, really stupid or you actually don't care about the club as you can always switch teams if it goes tits up.

Talking of bell ends, how are you James? I’ve always admired your easily identifiable venomous posts all things palace. Bravo

The reason you come out with all the non football drivel is because you feel it’s the only way you can get one over on us. Congrats on your massive debt being swallowed by your owner, your lovely ground, quality of the food on offer and all the other non football related nonsense. You may think it detracts from the fact that you cannot compete with us. You know it’s true. There’s lots of decisions that us as fans would possibly make if we were in control of the club I’m sure. But we are currently revelling in our most successful period in the clubs history. Let’s just concentrate on what matters, the football on the pitch. We have so much to look forward to this season. The bitterness towards palace is very endearing. It’s just in your dna to be fearful of palace, I get it. I must say I do quite enjoy the whole palace, Brighton thing. Maybe that will change if you ever did decide to compete with us.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Talking of bell ends, how are you James? I’ve always admired your easily identifiable venomous posts all things palace. Bravo

The reason you come out with all the non football drivel is because you feel it’s the only way you can get one over on us. Congrats on your massive debt being swallowed by your owner, your lovely ground, quality of the food on offer and all the other non football related nonsense. You may think it detracts from the fact that you cannot compete with us. You know it’s true. There’s lots of decisions that us as fans would possibly make if we were in control of the club I’m sure. But we are currently revelling in our most successful period in the clubs history. Let’s just concentrate on what matters, the football on the pitch. We have so much to look forward to this season. The bitterness towards palace is very endearing. It’s just in your dna to be fearful of palace, I get it. I must say I do quite enjoy the whole palace, Brighton thing. Maybe that will change if you ever did decide to compete with us.
What and who are you on about you tit?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here