Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck Bobby

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Loved watching this skinny lad get better and better at Withdean, so glad he came home. I was in Grimsby to see the last goal of his first spell, and at Leeds to see his first of this one, this time with my son by my side. He grew up on tales and video clips of Zamora, and then had the chance to see Bobby sticking them away for the Albion in the flesh, it was special for me and more so for my son.
Good post, echoed here with me and my son.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
The first real legend in my time of watching Albion (having started in 1990/91). What a player in his first spell and, after a slow start, the week where he scored late winners at Leeds and at home to Bristol City will live long in the memory during his second spell. His goal at Leeds was one of those "I was there" moments. Despite not playing for the last couple of months, he was well worth bringing back for the season and it was so good that he get the chance to come back, after always saying he wanted to.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Loved watching this skinny lad get better and better at Withdean, so glad he came home. I was in Grimsby to see the last goal of his first spell, and at Leeds to see his first of this one, this time with my son by my side. He grew up on tales and video clips of Zamora, and then had the chance to see Bobby sticking them away for the Albion in the flesh, it was special for me and more so for my son.

Empathy emoji.

My son is a huge Albion fan and now works very near Elland Road, so it was terrific to be there with him to see Bobby's winner.

PG

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here