Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Another DESPICABLE Tory SURFACES

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
midnight_rendezvous;8293 181 said:
If the ‘schools’ (emphasis on the plural) are irrelevant why bring them up in the first place? ??? I didn’t say female employment (reading isn’t your strong point is it?) I said gender pay gap, something which has stalled under the Conservatives. They’re still making some progress (I’m not arrogant enough to claim otherwise), but it’s being reduced at a slower rate than under Labour.

And regarding GDP, although it is a good starting point, by it’s nature it doesn’t show us the ‘full picture’. And, as previously stated, It’s fair to say that GDP has been generally better under Labour.

And if you want sources I’m happy to oblige. Of course, as long as you are also willing to provide sources for your facts also.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Yeah, humble beginnings, like Cameron, Johnson, Rees-Mogg, Soames, Osbourne.etc ect

I used to give MPs the benefit of the doubt relating to background, there is no doubt that a privileged background appears to help ease the privileged into positions of power and influence. These days that is as common in the Labour Party as Tory, and why the likes of Stephen Kinnock are as bad as Rees-Mogg.

But then the Labour Party in my day stood for the working class, today what they say about the working class and what they do are in another galaxy.

It’s why some working class voters will pay more money to attend a Labour Party conference than wealthy Labour MPs like Keith Vaz and the London Mayor.

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/tories-accuse-labour-racism-over-1096236

You couldn’t make this kind of indefensible and divisive sh!t up could you.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
I used to give MPs the benefit of the doubt relating to background, there is no doubt that a privileged background appears to help ease the privileged into positions of power and influence. These days that is as common in the Labour Party as Tory, and why the likes of Stephen Kinnock are as bad as Rees-Mogg.

But then the Labour Party in my day stood for the working class, today what they say about the working class and what they do are in another galaxy.

It’s why some working class voters will pay more money to attend a Labour Party conference than wealthy Labour MPs like Keith Vaz and the London Mayor.

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/tories-accuse-labour-racism-over-1096236

You couldn’t make this kind of indefensible and divisive sh!t up could you.

Racist just like their cohorts at the BBC

https://creativeaccess.org.uk/opportunity/trainee-multi-media-journalist/

TO APPLY

Please upload your CV and cover letter as one document
This traineeship is only open to candidates from a black, Asian or non-white ethnic minority background

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Not true if you compare apples for apples.

In 2017, the median hourly wage for women working full time was about 9.1% less than the median hourly wage for men (excluding overtime). That’s £1.32 less per hour. I will say that the issue is a multi-pronged problem (as pointed out in the article posted earlier) but to claim it simply doesn’t exist is frankly incorrect.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Racist just like their cohorts at the BBC

https://creativeaccess.org.uk/opportunity/trainee-multi-media-journalist/

TO APPLY

Please upload your CV and cover letter as one document
This traineeship is only open to candidates from a black, Asian or non-white ethnic minority background

Hmmm, what do you expect from a British institution that crimilises the poor.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/40895...e-poor-to-pay-for-chris-evans-latest-ferrari/

Like those that work for the BBC its most vigorous defenders are not short of a few quid.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
And I’m not arguing with an arrogant, patronising tool.

The thing is the difference between arrogance and confidence is experience, I have signalled I had some you have not therefore the claim you are projecting your arrogance is valid. Also if I am arguing with someone and i have only superficial knowledge of the subject but they signal they have coal face expeience, this is the cue for me to bail or wind my neck in. Obviously your arrogance keeps you going.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
The thing is the difference between arrogance and confidence is experience, I have signalled I had some you have not therefore the claim you are projecting your arrogance is valid. Also if I am arguing with someone and i have only superficial knowledge of the subject but they signal they have coal face expeience, this is the cue for me to bail or wind my neck in. Obviously your arrogance keeps you going.

You tell yourself what ever helps you sleep at night pal :thumbsup:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
You tell yourself what ever helps you sleep at night pal :thumbsup:

Oh I have no trouble sleeping at night, especially after picking apart your emotive ill informed posts. For Example, who told you projecting emotional arguments was a good response to rational thought?

I mean weve had the "you arrogant" response followed up by the you "emotionally disturbed", but surely it was you who lost your temper first when you responded to my post about Labour and low growth, you lost your temper again when you provided nonsense as evidence and had that pointed out, now you are continuing to lose your grip when your ad hominem comebacks are called out.

Can you see why I think your about 16 years old when you lack emotional maturity or basic debating skills?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here