Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Works for me!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
This is just seriously crazy, Watford, I mean, who the f'ck are Watford? They are 10th in the league, who wouldn't want to be 10th (outside the top 6). Why on earth would you sack your manager that is doing that kind of job? English football just gets more and more crazy.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
The Watford owners are absolutely ruthless - Dyche, Jovanovic, Silva all booted out when doing a decent job.

Silva must be gutted that he didn't take the Everton job. Paul Merson will be pleased though.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Strange excuse from the board "We sacked him because of Everton's interest"

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The Watford owners are absolutely ruthless - Dyche, Jovanovic, Silva all booted out when doing a decent job.

Silva must be gutted that he didn't take the Everton job. Paul Merson will be pleased though.

They follow the Chelsea model. It works. Watford have been very good for a long time.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
What does it matter? We must be close. He has a team in 4th place outside the top six, what are the board wanting from their manager?

Well, they haven’t won in an age, and if Southampton get a result they will only be 3 points off the bottom 3

Quoting league positions this season is pointless because from 10th down there is nothing in it, in 2 weeks the way they are going they could easily be in the relegation zone

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Stitched up with the Everton job

Didn't they offer £3 million to Watford for him?

You're right though, its all gone downhill for them since Everton came calling. He was one of the hottest names in the division then, now this will look bad on his CV.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Well, they haven’t won in an age, and if Southampton get a result they will only be 3 points off the bottom 3

Quoting league positions this season is pointless because from 10th down there is nothing in it, in 2 weeks the way they are going they could easily be in the relegation zone

So you agree with his sacking?

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This is just seriously crazy, Watford, I mean, who the f'ck are Watford? They are 10th in the league, who wouldn't want to be 10th (outside the top 6). Why on earth would you sack your manager that is doing that kind of job? English football just gets more and more crazy.

1 win in 11 is shocking, that's Albion and Mboro type relegation form.

Falling like a stone.

I rated Silva, but was surprised how poor they were against essentially a Championship team +Gross at the Amex.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
1 win in 11 is shocking, that's Albion and Mboro type relegation form.

Falling like a stone.

I rated Silva, but was surprised how poor they were against essentially a Championship team +Gross at the Amex.

They may only be 3 points above us but I'd prefer their position to ours.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Massively over rated young foreign manager. Did not actually improve Hull and pretty poor at Watford. They are probably the worst team we have played home and away so far

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Well, we've played them twice so let's hope they get a massive bounce. They still have to play Stoke, Newcastle, Huddersfield and West Brom.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here