Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our celebrations from the Fulham end

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
Love Bruno's reaction. Fist pumps, runs towards the stand. Realises he's completely alone and too far from the Dunk-heap to join in. So just pulls his socks up in a slightly self conscious way. Lovely man.
Is he staying back so they can't kick off while we celebrate?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Love Bruno's reaction. Fist pumps, runs towards the stand. Realises he's completely alone and too far from the Dunk-heap to join in. So just pulls his socks up in a slightly self conscious way. Lovely man.

He ran towards Hughton who, in extreme elation, gave him a conspicuous half raising of the thumb and then turned to look at his notes.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Then heads off the next evening for a relaxing meal with his former work colleague... :cool:

C1RlqNSVQAAg74K.jpg

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Christ - he has to wrap his beard around his shoulders now...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Thought Bruno didn't drinj

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Then heads off the next evening for a relaxing meal with his former work colleague... :cool:

C1RlqNSVQAAg74K.jpg

This photo does look a bit like a competition winner out with Rio Ferdinand and David Walliams. (Admittedly, a shit competition).

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Why?

Anyone know where that is, looks half decent.

It's Ulloas restaurant in Hove. Latinoamerica Grill

It's excellent.

I'd been impressed with the menu for ages, hoping someone would take me there (it's not cheap). I got taken there on the night of the postponed Cardiff match. Thoroughly recommended.

Bruno is in there a lot. We also ran into this fella who, we were told, had a reservation for later in the evening, but wasn't really needed in the place he'd been earlier...

20161230_234048.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
No.
He doesn't own it. Or at least, he didn't a year ago, and never had.

No, I didn't think he did either. But is good friends with those who do, and is a regular in there, along with Bruno, Kayal, Hemed & a number of other current & ex players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here