Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MP stabbed in Yorkshire. ***RIP Jo Cox***

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
A well of hatred.

Farage is quiet today.

Seeing as you could not resist trying to score a point. Perhaps you can now refrain.

Nigel Farage Verified account
‏@Nigel_Farage

Deeply saddened to hear that Jo Cox has died. Sincerest condolences to her family.

Oh and from yesterday before the full extent of the attack surfaced.

1 day ago - View on Twitter
Horrified to hear of the attack on Jo Cox. Wishing her well.

FREDBINNEY

Banned
Dec 11, 2009
Seeing as you could not resist trying to score a point. Perhaps you can now refrain.

‏@Nigel_Farage

Deeply saddened to hear that Jo Cox has died. Sincerest condolences to her family.

Anything to say [MENTION=15579]Albumen[/MENTION] ?

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

‏@Nigel_Farage

Thats all right then. What ****ing point? There are no points to score with this incredibly sad and depressing incident.

I'm with Soulman, it is not really the right time for this.

Anything to say [MENTION=15579]Albumen[/MENTION] ?

Pathetic comment, better to stay quiet

All I'm saying is if you keep pushing hatred someone is going to flip. Yesterday he sends out an unambiguous racist statement in massive letters and previously wailing to the country to TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK, someone that is mentally ill enough to take that as gospel is going to attack the opposite. Obviously he's been planning the attack for a while but the rise of the far right will only being more sadness in my view. Just my opinion eh. Feel free to disagree. It'll be interesting to see what unfolds from this murder.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Thats all right then. What ****ing point? There are no points to score with this incredibly sad and depressing incident.

All I'm saying is if you keep pushing hatred someone is going to flip. Yesterday he sends out an unambiguous racist statement in massive letters and previously wailing to the country to TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK, someone that is mentally ill enough to take that as gospel is going to attack the opposite. Obviously he's been planning the attack for a while but the rise of the far right will only being more sadness in my view. Just my opinion eh. Feel free to disagree. It'll be interesting to see what unfolds from this murder.

And David Cameron who has done the most to preach hatred and division to the country in the last 6 years (London Mayoral election campaign for example) tweets 'In tribute to Jo Cox, we must drive out hatred, division and intolerance where we find them in our public life and communities.' . Talk about hypocritical

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

That's it just carry on then......you asked "What ****ing point?"......then continue again.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

I'm so pleased you decided to inform us all of you're opinions on this shocking and disturbing thread concerning the murder of a wife and mother who was attempting to make peoples lives better.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

So taking our country back from the perils of the EU is racist now?

I've heard it all now and it seems the race card has slipped to an all time low:glare:

FREDBINNEY

Banned
Dec 11, 2009
And David Cameron who has done the most to preach hatred and division to the country in the last 6 years (London Mayoral election campaign for example) tweets 'In tribute to Jo Cox, we must drive out hatred, division and intolerance where we find them in our public life and communities.' . Talk about hypocritical
Pathetic comment, better to stay quiet

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
There really is nothing to be gained and any points to be scored by this senseless and tragic murder of a mother of 2 children, who, whether you believed in her convictions or not, stood for them and represented them democratically. Her murder is an affront to all of us and an affront on this country. Perhaps all of us should follow both the 'leave' and 'remain' campaigns and refrain from campaigning and championing our views on things until next week? Just a respectful thought.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
There really is nothing to be gained and any points to be scored by this senseless and tragic murder of a mother of 2 children, who, whether you believed in her convictions or not, stood for them and represented them democratically. Her murder is an affront to all of us and an affront on this country. Perhaps all of us should follow both the 'leave' and 'remain' campaigns and refrain from campaigning and championing our views on things until next week? Just a respectful thought.
I think we will get close to that, both nationally and hopefully personally too. The problem is when people start hating others based on the labels they give them, whether those labels are racially, religiously or politically inspired.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex

Totally agree, horrific incident, and wouldn't do anyone any harm to cool off from the referendum politics for a couple of days. Getting quite nasty and desperate at times from both sides

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Rather than scoring cheap points for either remain or Brexit which is abysmal on a thread like this let's please just keep it for what it was meant a remembrance for poor Jo.

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
Totally agree, horrific incident, and wouldn't do anyone any harm to cool off from the referendum politics for a couple of days. Getting quite nasty and desperate at times from both sides

I hope both sides are back campaigning tomorrow.I know what happened was tragic but the referendum is way more important than what happened.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here