Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where do the fans of Premier League cubs live?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
"Southampton's support is, like Brighton's and Bournemouth's before them, focused in the south of England. Not much to show further north."

INCREDIBLE STUFF.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Wow, that article is less accurate than the sightings on the ghost thread.

Age old irritating question, but define plastic fan? I hate the term so please enlighten me.

One of these...

6ymyxf.jpg

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Age old irritating question, but define plastic fan? I hate the term so please enlighten me.
Actually I hate it as well, there's no such thing as a plastic fan, it was more a dig at the Support Nazis on here. People can support who they want how they want as far as I'm concerned. (Although having said that if you're a Chelsea / Man U / Liverpool etc fan and you cheer loudly in my presence when you score against us - expect some grief. My tolerance has limits).

el punal

Actually I hate it as well, there's no such thing as a plastic fan, it was more a dig at the Support Nazis on here. People can support who they want how they want as far as I'm concerned. (Although having said that if you're a Chelsea / Man U / Liverpool etc fan and you cheer loudly in my presence when you score against us - expect some grief. My tolerance has limits).

I'm in your camp on that one!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here