Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

60th Birthday

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Some good suggestions in the last few posts the only drawback with Shoreham is the drive home which is much the same as from Littlehampton but seems more as all those attending live west of The Boulevard apart from wife and I.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I am not ignoring it or you, I am not that ignorant, but as the decision doesnt rest with me and I am just going to tell my brother in law whose birthday it is what the general opinions are. Is it happens I mentioned their to my wife as there appears to be a shortage of Italian restaurants in Worthing but plenty of Oriental.

Is it just me, or are their fewer and fewer independent Italian eateries now? My local town Horsham could almost be called Little Rome, as it has a large choice of Italian restaurants and delis, the big problem is, that they are nearly all chains, Ask, Strada, Prezzo etc.

They had a magnificent, to my mind, independent Italian called Pinocchio's for many years, until the family that owned it retired, and it closed down about a decade ago..

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'd try to learn the difference between there, their and they're before pulling people up on that ( see post #31)

Fair comment my mistake but perhaps I typed it in wrong and auto check picked it up and then put the wrong one in. That is not a mistake I usually make for all of my faults.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Fair comment my mistake but perhaps I typed it in wrong and auto check picked it up and then put the wrong one in. That is not a mistake I usually make for all of my faults.

Fffsake :moo:
The fellas that told me all about you in Dicks that day should have been given a lifetime free entry to The Amex for having to put up with your bollocks for one season

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Sounds like you're spoilt for choice really BG. I agree that trip advisor is unreliable and it's better to get advice from people who've been somewhere.

Also finding it amusing that even a simple request for recommendations of where to eat can turn into a binfest when you're involved. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here