Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Am coming round to thinking that Newcastle

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
could end up in the play-offs and Huddersfield and us could go up automatic . Get the feeling that us and the Huddersfield squads are more close-knit. This week could sort the wheat out from the chaff.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
could end up in the play-offs and Huddersfield and us could go up automatic . Get the feeling that us and the Huddersfield squads are more close-knit. This week could sort the wheat out from the chaff.

I don't know about close knit, they're just better

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
It's too soon. It's too soon.

Long way to go

Long way to go

Lots of twists

Lots of twists

Losing dunk is my biggest fear

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Can see that happening too, they do have the hardest fixtures, things will be a lot clearer in two weeks time

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
A couple of months ago Derby were on fire (seven wins in a row) and everybody was saying they may challenge top two. A few weeks later Reading were on fire. After that it was Leeds, then Sheffield Wednesday. Huddersfield are on a great run but will suffer a dip, just like everybody else has following their charge.

Let's just concentrate on ourselves. We won't win every game but let's hope we've seen the back of our dip.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
A couple of months ago Derby were on fire (seven wins in a row) and everybody was saying they may challenge top two. A few weeks later Reading were on fire. After that it was Leeds, then Sheffield Wednesday. Huddersfield are on a great run but will suffer a dip, just like everybody else has following their charge.

Let's just concentrate on ourselves. We won't win every game but let's hope we've seen the back of our dip.

I really, really want to believe you - and think in all likelihood your are right - however, all I can think of is Burnley this time last season, when we all kept saying, "they will have a dip, their form won't last", etc.... we all know what happened next!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here