Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Google charges

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I would have thought it was blindingly obvious. If you happen to form a particular emotional attachment to one of the ladies (or men) in the photo, in this case cowgirls, you can't afford to take the risk that that image might be removed from the internet at a later date. Have you never been in a situation where you thought you would revisit a particular favourite to find out she was no longer there or perhaps you just couldn't remember where you had found her in the first place. Downloading gives you immediate access and also saves you from the possible trauma of separation anxiety at a later date.
The OP was clearly mitigating against such an eventuality, possibility as a result of past trauma.

Pure craziness.

Surely part of the fun is the sheer variety. Even if the 30 are all different then it is a tiny percentage of all the possibilities

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Pure craziness.

Surely part of the fun is the sheer variety....
Of course it is, not to mention the lack of commitment, but amongst that variety you are going to have the "disposables" and the "keepers" amongst whom is possibly the one you hope to one day marry if all your efforts to track her down are ultimately successful and you can convince her not to report you to the police. The foundations of many happy, fulfilling relationships have overcome far greater hurdles.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Never save anything on your PC.

Back in the early days of the Internet, a colleague was angry to find his young lad looking at pictures of naked women.

Then he recognised them as his own browsing "history".

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
No. No you're not.

I never download / save anything. That's just an accident WAITING to happen.

An accident waiting to happen is printing out one of said pictures back in the early days of the internet on a dot matrix printer, and the print taking so long that you forget about it.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
An accident waiting to happen is printing out one of said pictures back in the early days of the internet on a dot matrix printer, and the print taking so long that you forget about it.

True story.
A colleague got emailed some "saucy" pictures and, as he was working the night shift, decided to print them out. Sent them to the network colour printer but nothing came out. He thought he'd done something wrong so forgot about it. Finished his shift and went home.
One of the day workers came in and tried to print something. Nothing came out but she realised it needed a new toner thingy, so she put a new one in and waited for her chart to print out.
Except ahead of it in the print queue was all Sanjay's pictures....

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Sounds to me like someone has your card details and are using it for in App purchases as others have said. Best thing to do is tell the bank it wasn't you and the charges are fraudulent. I wouldn't be concerned about what the charges are for, just say it wasn't you.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
So, was there a happy ending to this story?

The romantic in me is convinced there will be....

6eca2a8c1d66c0c5543cbcd872d43311.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here