Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Our away kit was described as crimson in colour, well you can choose which variant describes todays performance so far :nono:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    10.5 KB · Views: 1,089

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
I have just had 5 quid on 4-3 to us. 200/1. The wind will be at our backs and we will change to 442.

I can't believe the boss went 451 with Zamora up top. He is too immobile for this.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I thought CH said recently that it was important Murphy was playing with Calde as he tracks back. Why then has he started Skalak? Surely not the best game for it.

Dec 29, 2011
Absolutely no midfield. How does Stephens play week in week out. No threat up front. Not one player has shown any form at all. Kayal and Murphy on at half time surely. Could be Calde's last game. Even Hughton has got to take some blame. Zamora up front on his own does not work. Let's get this one out of the way and hope for a result at Bristol. Have to say I did not see this coming.
IMO Hughton has to take most of the blame. Unless he knows stuff about Murphy, KLL, Kayal and Hemed we don't, I don't understand this line up.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
A lot of what is being criticised are things that I've seen in most of our home games this season - defenders backing off and backing off, no movement up front (or on set pieces), not doing enough with our attacks (our goals tend to be counter attacks these days, catching the defence out, when the defence are back in position, we struggle to make our possession count), attacking players (whether skalak, manu, or Zamora) getting caught offside too much.

We've walked away from a lot of games saying "if you can win when not playing well...".

When so much of your season is like that, you're going to get games like this.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Monumental mistake by CH, if we really had to keep 4-5-1 then keep same 11, Cardiff not same danger as Hull so why not go back to 4-4-2 and attack them from off, but too late now. Baldock or Murphy on for Crofts but 3 too many to claw back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here